five

One week later. Emma and Ethan still haven't talked sense.

"Anyways. Let's talk about when you kissed me." Grayson says.

"I only did that because me and Ethan have a little game going on. After I kissed Devin at school a couple days ago he made sure I saw him kiss that girl." I say backing up why I kissed Grayson.

"You guys are fucking weird. But your a good kisser anytime you need to get Ethan jealous I'll be here." Grayson says with a smirk.

"Oh shut up weirdo. Now come on we are gonna be late." I say walking out to the hallway and towards my next class.

I turn the corner with Grayson where we see tons of people crowding around something which we both knew was a fight. Grayson runs to go see and I walk behind him. I couldn't see shit because of how tiny I was but Grayson got on his tiptoes and then saw who it was. He instantly started pushing people aside and ran to the fight.

Fuck. Ethan.

Him and Grayson had a serious problem with fighting last year but I mean they were pretty much clean this year for fights. In school of course.

The principal and school cop came running and kids started to move and put there phones away. I stayed standing where I was and I saw Ethan laying on the floor badly beaten up Bryce standing over him and Grayson on top of Devin hitting him.

You have to be fucking with me.

That's when Scotty grabs me by the arm and we walk away. I try resisting his arm and apart of me wanted to run up to see if Ethan and Devin where okay.

"Emma come on we are going to get in trouble." Scotty says to me pulling my arm harder.

I give in and start following him.

"Scotty what the hell happened I didn't even see it?" I say to him as we walk to gym.

We take our time because when there is a fight usually they don't give tardies for being late.

"They fought because of you." Scotty then says to me.

"Fuck why?" I ask him.

"Okay so me and Ethan were just walking when Bryce yells out 'hey fuckboy Dolan!' And you know Ethan gets heated easily. I tried to calm him down but he wouldn't." Scotty says to me.

"Okay then what?" I ask him.

Devin started talking shit about you.

"Like?" I ask him.

"He said that your a whore and then brought up how you fucked Grayson just like how chloe did too." Scotty tells me.

"What the hell I never fucked Grayson." I say angry.

I thought me and Devin where cool? He's such a pussy.

"Then Bryce started saying how he fucked you were yelling his name in bed and shit." Scotty says to me lowering his voice when we walk by other kids.

"Fuck them." I say rolling my eyes.

"Devin said something quietly about you but I couldn't hear it but it set Ethan off and he started beating up Devin but Bryce pulled him off and he was too much for Ethan. That's when Grayson came in and probably saved Ethan's life." Scotty says when we arrive to gym.

"Fuck." I mumble.

-

"You guys didn't see the fight?" I said asking Ellie and Hannah as we got out of the car.