nineteen

I wake up to my mom coming into my room.

"Good morning em. Hannah's downstairs." She says to me.

Shit I even set an alarm to make sure I wouldn't over sleep.

"Okay can you tell her to come up here?" I ask her softly.

"Sure." She says turning around.

I sit up in my bed grabbing my phone of the charger before Hannah walks in my room.

"Hey close the door." I say to her looking up from my phone.

Hannah closes the door before coming to sit on my bed.

"Is your mom okay? She looks tired and wasn't herself when she answered the door." Hannah then says honestly.

That's something about Hannah that can be good but also bad at times. She speaks her mind. Hard for her to be quite. Wants people to know what she's thinking I guess.

"Yeah she's fine just stressing about Chris and getting a job." I say honestly to her.

"Chris is a shitshow." Hannah replies.

"Yeah I know but it's whatever." I say to her lying.

It wasn't really whatever but this isn't what I wanted to talk to Hannah about.

"Okay so what did you want to talk about that made you wake me up at 1:00 am?" Hannah says.

"Also I know that's not your sweatshirt." She says sarcastically.

"Yeah that's part of it. I had sex with Ethan." I say to her a smile spread across her face quickly.

"Kinda jealous." Hannah says making me laugh.

"How was it? Was it big? Did it hurt?" Hannah says.

"Hannah chilll it wasn't even my first time." I say to her making her laugh.

"But something even more crazier happened." I then say.

"But you can't tell anyone this okay?" I say to her knowing it was a risk.

"Yeah promise." She says back to me looking into my eyes which made me somewhat uncomfortable.

"Okay well me and Ethan we're sitting on the couch and then Grayson came into the house making out with someone but I couldn't really tell and then they went into Graysons room and had sex an-" I start to say before Hannah interrupts me.

"ELLIE AND GRAYSON HAD SEX?" Hannah shouts before I grab my hand and cover her mouth.

"Shut the hell up dumbass." I say removing my hand.

"Holy fucking shit! What about Graham?" Hannah then says.

"Yeah I don't fucking know. And then Grayson told Ellie he likes her!" I say to Hannah who had no expression on her face.

"Fuck Emma. We both know Graysons a hoe. Ellie can't catch feelings." Hannah says to me.

"That's exactly what I thought but Ethan said he doesn't tell girls he likes them unless he actually likes them." I say back to Hannah.

"Yeah but fucking he was probably sleeping with another girl the night before! I don't trust him emma. I barley trust fucking Ethan after he- Hannah starts to say to me which surprised me.

"I don't wanna hear that." I say cutting her off.

"No I didn't mean to say it like that I just-" Hannah begins to say when I interrupt her again.

"No it's fine I get it. But you should probably get going I have to go to the dentist in a half hour." I say lying to her.

Things got awkward fast before she got up and left my room. I was scared she would tell graham or something. But I was more scared she knew something about the twins that I didn't. Maybe I'm making a mistake.