twenty three

we all exit the waffle house ethan's hand tangled in mine.

"guys i'm going back to the twins house." i say to ellie and hannah as they start walking towards the car.

"have fun fucking." hannah says and i just roll my eyes and laugh at her.

"grayson back seat!" ethan then says to him as he walks towards the car.

"fine." he groans opening the back car door.

i get in the passenger seat ethan in the drivers seat. his hand not leaving mine as he turns on the car.

we start driving in silence before grayson breaks it.

"hey emma thanks for doing this. i'm glad you did it." grayson then says which made me smile.

"of course. i couldn't handle listening to ellie complain how she wanted you still." i say making him laugh.

ethan then turns on some music as we begin to drive towards his house. we all just sit in silence listening to the music and focusing on the empty road in front of us. it was peaceful and nice.

we finally arrive to the twins house which was dark and seemed empty.

"okay time to sneak back in." ethan then says taking the keys out of the ignition.

grayson is the first one to leave the car door as he walks to the side of the house.

when grayson's out of sight ethan then turns to look at me. his hair was messy from him running his hands through it.

he looked fucking hot i will say that.

"can i kiss you now?" ethan asks grabbing my wrist.

"please do." i say with a smile.

he grabs my arms and pulls me close where our lips lock moving slowly in sync with each others. the kiss moves slow as i move my hands up to his face cupping his jaw.

i feel his lips curve into a smile causing the kiss to break.

"what?" i say smiling back at him.

his chest was moving up and down pretty fast and i was already breathing hard.

"your just amazing." he says leaning back in and pulling me close.

i kiss his lips before pulling away quickly.

"yeah your pretty fucking amazing too." i say with a grin before he smashes his lips against mine harshly this time.

the kiss moves fast being more intense by the seconded. i position myself so i'm now sitting on top of him kissing him hard.

we move to the backseats not breaking the kiss once but both of us breathing hard. i move my hands to ethan's shirt removing it quickly. i then take off mine as we continue to kiss eachother.

ethan takes off the joggers he was wearing leaving me to do the same. we continue to kiss passionately before he thrusts into me.

"ethan." i moan loudly before he puts his hand over my mouth.

"shh." he says before he thrusts even harder.

the pain quickly went away having me feel only pleasure. ethan's thrust became sloppier.

"i'm about to-" i began to say before ethan cuts me off.

"yeah me too." he says going faster one more time.

we both finish around the same time as both of us lay in the car fully naked out of breath.

"we finally had the hot car sex you wanted to have." i say finally breaking the silence after catching my breath.