seventeen

We drive back to Ethan's which wasn't too far from the hockey arena.

"No ones home right?" I ask him.

"Yeah." Ethan then says.

We get out of the car and I follow Ethan inside before he throws his keys on the couch and runs his hand through his hair.

Holy fuck.

"Oh yeah at the game Chloe and Grace came up to us and told me to watch out at the party." I say to him trying to keep myself from pouncing on top of him.

"I wonder what she would even do." Ethan replies.

"Probably kiss you." I say back to him.

"Wouldn't let it happen. Promise." Ethan says with a reassuring smile.

"Okay let me go shower and I'll be right back out." Ethan then says turning around.

He starts walking up the stairs as he takes off his shirt and I see his perfectly toned back.

I was so fucking turned on by his back. What the hell.

I take a seat on the couch and put the blanket that was lying there over me because I was freezing. It's like fucking 30 degrees in here.

-

Ethan comes back down in a black sweatshirt and gray joggers his hair still wet from his shower.

"Look what I got." Ethan says revealing two pairs of matching fuzzy socks that had snowmen on them.

"Good fucking fits how cold your house is." I say laughing at him.

He throws me a pair of socks and I put them on taking off the ones I already had on.

"Still don't understand why you wouldn't want to be out partying right now?" I say asking Ethan as he walks up to the couch.

He moves the pillow that was lying next to me and takes its place by sitting next to me as he pulls the blanket so it's also on top of him.

He puts his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder as he rubs my arm.

"What do you want to watch?" Ethan then says turning on the Xbox.

"Hmmm what about you? I heard it was really good it just came out." I say to him.

"Sure." Ethan says as the Netflix icon appears.

"You know don't be surprised if Grayson walks in." Ethan then says.

"Okay." I say with a soft laugh.

I get closer to Ethan if that's even possible and I hold his left hand in mine.

I've never felt this comfortable, safe, warm, I felt amazing when I was with Ethan. His touch made me so happy. His smile. His voice. I loved everything about him. Too much. I can't believe he's mine.

We watch the first three episodes and it's now 9:00pm. I check my phone too see almost everyone's Snapchat story of them at this party and it did honestly look pretty fun but I would much rather be here with Ethan.