thirteen

I lay in my bed nervous about going to Ethan's tomorrow but I was also super excited. I was excited to meet his family but I was scared of what they might think of me if I'm being honest.

I decide to do some homework while I face time Ellie and Hannah. After about an hour of that I get bored and watch some Netflix when I then get a text from Ethan.

Ethan: Hey baby

Emma: Hey dumbassss how was hockey?

Ethan: Good and are you coming to the game tomorrow? Against our rivals.

Emma: Do I have toooo?

Emma: Only jokinggggg chilll dumbass

Ethan: You should stop calling me dumbass, dumbass.

Emma: Fine daddy.

Ethan: 😏

Emma: Do you actually have a daddy kink?

Ethan: Maybeeee

Ethan: Emma?

Ethan: emmmmma?

Emma: clingy much? Chill I just needed to process that you actually have a daddy kink.

Emma: daddy.

Ethan: baby stop

Emma: what's wrong daddy? Do I need to come over and help you out?

Ethan: Emma holy shit stop for real

Emma: sorry daddy

Ethan: have u ever tried sexting?

Emma: no lol.

Ethan: wanna help daddy out?

Emma: I could just come overrr....

Ethan: really?

Emma: no lol.

Ethan: Emma look

Ethan: *send pic of his hard dick*

Emma: I like that effect I have on you daddy

Ethan: You should send me a video of you sucking your fingers ;);));;)

Emma: And youuuu can go jack off of that screen recording you took of me

Ethan: still haven't forgotten that huh?

Emma: Never will daddyyyyy

Ethan: *Sends video of his hands in his pants moving up and down slowly*

As much as this fucking turned me on I was going to continue to play with him. It was fun and if he really wanted to be with me he wouldn't only be in this for the sex.

Emma: Daddy I'm only 12

Ethan: you really know how to fucking tease a guy don't you

Emma: ;) what is this? The 4th or 5th time I've left u hanging.

Ethan: The fucking last time. Guess I'll have to go watch that video of you.

Emma: ;) as much as I want to come over and fuck you im not gonna. This not what this relationship about remember.

Emma: wait Ethan jk come back I wanna talk

Emma: ethannnn

Emma: babyyy I'm sorrrryyyy