Chapter One

Enjoy Reading 😘

CHAPTER 1- New life journey.

~Serrah's POV~

-Candy's Café Resto-

"Serrah! Come here dear! Your regular guest wants to see you, he want you to care him as always..." Ms. Sunny called me while I'm the middle of doing my passion, baking some cakes since I volunteer to help because I'm bored.

I stopped from what I'm doing and wash my hands before I went out of baking lab. I walk towards the usual spot of my regular guest who wants me to serve him as always.

I smiled. "Good morning Mr. Wilson!" I greeted.

He then smiled at me too. "Morning too Serrah! I heard this is your last day here, is it true?" Mr. Wilson asked.

I sighed before I nodded my head as my response. "Yes Mr. Wilson, I need to go back to my own country... It's my turn to handle my own business since I finished my studies here." I reply, not giving him to much detailed.

"Oh that is so sad..well, I'm gonna miss you Serrah" He says, I sense a little hit of sadness and disappointed of him but then I smiled and shook my head.

"Really?" I giggle says. "Me too." I laugh.

I cleared my throat as my face is being serious mode. "So, as the usual order?" I finally asked, cut off the conversation about personal life we have.

"Yes please." He nod and smiled.

"Okay then" I said.

"Hey. Since it's your last day here, why don't you join me? Having a breakfast with me? I'll treat you don't worry...so?"

I bit my lips and gaze at Ms. sunny, she raised one of her eyebrow when she notice me, looking at her. 'What?' She mouthed.

"Ahm..Well, I asked Ms. Sunny first for permission since she's the owner here and I'm just an employee..." I said but then Ms. Sunny walk toward us and cut me off.

"Of course dear! I will let you having a breakfast with Mr. Wilson since this is your last day." Ms. Sunny said and smiled at me.

"Oh it's great!" Mr. Wilson beamed.

I secretly rolled my eyes. "Fine.."

"Yeah..I'm your server for today, just great." Ms. Sunny rolled her eyes but then she chuckled and looked at me. "So now what's your order?"

I sat down across to him and told my order and then she left us alone.

I felt uncomfortable sitting with customer, like duh, I know already what he really feels about me and I just ignore it, it's simple because I don't have time for boys, just be myself alone, enjoying being single that's all.

"So Serrah..When are you leaving then?" He begin asked me so I have no choice but to be a good girl today, and focus my attention to him.

"This coming Saturday.." I reply shortly.

"Oh..ahm, are you free tomorrow? I want to tell you something important.." He asked but it cut it off when the deep voice interrupt suddenly.

"She's not free tomorrow to inform you..."

My eyes widely as I see the face of the man who came to save me, I automatically smiled.

"Kent! Oh my, you are here!" I abruptly stood up and run to him, he chuckled and open arms to me, I throw myself to him and hug him quickly.