Trouble

The end of the day bell rings. You go to youe locker grab your backpack and leave school. You get in your Mustang.

You go to the Avengers Facility.

You walk into the room and throw your backpack on the floor, "Hey! Dad! Guess what!?"

"Chicken butt!" Tony responded.

"No," You say.

"Then what."

"Do you remember that kid Liam?"

"Wait that kid who begged you to go to Homecoming with him until you said yes and then lied to him and said you were sick?"

"Yeah he called me a fucking ugly ass bitch, so I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine and punched him in the face making his nose bleed!"

"LANGUAGE!" Steve yells.

"Shut the fuck up, Grandpa!" You say.

"That's my girl!" Tony cheers and Pepper gives him the look. "I mean bad girl!" Tony lightly slaps you, it was more of a tap. Pepper walks up stairs. Tony looks at you, "I bet you looked like a fucking badass!"

"LANGUAGE!" Steve yells.

"Steve, shit you pull like this is how you got you ass beat up, in the alley, back in the 40s." Bucky says.

"Language."

"Fuck you."

"Language."

"I SWEAR IF YOU SAY 'LANGUAGE' ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I WILL DRAG YOUR ASS TO THE NEAREST ALLEY AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!!" Bucky yells

"Why in the damn alley? Why not here? Where you can have an audience that will applaud when you beat his ass?" Nat says evilly.

Steve swallows, squeezes his eyes shut, bites his lip then whispers, "Language."

"THAT'S IT ROGERS!!!!" Bucky says. He punches Steve in the face multiple times with his metal arm. Steve jumps off the couch and runs through the hall screaming like a girl. "GET BACK HERE YOU PUNK!!!" Bucky yells and chases Steve. There is an awkward silence then the silence is interrupted by laughter.