Count On Me

The Avengers had a plan they were gonna get Bucky to the base and he was gonna get you out for the inside.

You sat in the dark corner of your cell when the door opens.

"I believe you know her." One of the guards says as he pushes someone into your cell. That someone was none other than James Buchanan Barnes, The Winter Soldier.

"Bucky!" You exclaim. "I knew I could count on you guys."

"Of course." Bucky smiles at you.

Bucky's POV

I put my finger on my ear piece, "I'm in."

"You have to say it." Peter Parker's voice came through the ear piece.

"I'm not going to say it."

"You have to."

"I never agreed to this," I growl. "Operation Winner Winner Chicken Dinner is a go."

"Winner Winner Chicken Dinner?" Y/n asks laughing, "Did Peter come up with that?"

"Yeah."

"Oh Peter."

"Do you wanna talk to him."

"Yeah."

I take my ear piece out and hand it to her.

Your POV

"Hey, everyone."

"Y/n!!!" Peter exclaimed."

"So who all us here?"

"Me, Bucky, Peter, Steve, Natasha, and Clint." Tony says.

"Dad!"

"Hi, sweety."

You hear an explosion from outside. Then the door gets blasted open. Your dad stands there with Peter behind him. Tony takes his helmet off and smiles at you.

You run to his and hug him. You break the hug and look at Peter and walk up to him and hug him.

You take the ear piece out of your ear and hand it to back to Bucky.

You dad holds something out to you you look down at it. "You might need this." It was an arc reactor that stinks to you chest like his. Tony puts it on you chest. "Tap it twice."

You did as you are told and an Iron Suit forms around you. "Let's blow this popsicle stand."

Tony puts his helmet back on you walk out of the base blasting or punching, or webbing anyone who got in you way.

Nat and Steve ran out of the base behind you. Clint was waiting in the jet. You and Tony blew up and base before boarding the Quinjet with everyone else.