Footloose

You all went to sleep in the living room.

The next morning

You all woke up at 11:00 o'clock in the morning. The Avengers where set up stuff for the Christmas party.

Time skip to 7:00PM party

Laura, Cooper, Lila, and Nathaniel Barton all came to the Christmas party.

You and your friends wore your Christmas shirts.

You introduced Cooper, Lila, and Nathaniel to your friends.

"These are my 'cousins' Cooper, Lila, and Nathaniel Barton. Cooper is thirteen, Lila is ten, and Nathaniel is three. These are my friends, Y/b/f/n, MJ, Ned Leeds, and Peter Parker." You gester to everyone when you said their name when you looked at Peter you both smiled then blushed at each other.

"Y/n?" Lila says.

"What?" I answered.

"Peter's cute." She whisper-laughs.

"Yeah I know right. He's really cute." I whisper-laugh back.

Later Peter teaches you how to dance to Footloose by Kenny Loggins. But you weren't really paying attention. You werestaring at him the whole.

"Now you try it." He said.

"Um...... I kinda uh... Got distracted and wasn't paying attention." I say.

"What did you get distracted by?"

I couldn't think of anything to say that wasn't weird.

"Um... Your.. Cute face." I said then mentally face palmed.

He's face turned red.

Damn how am I a Stark and abolslutely terrible at flirting? It totally ruins my reputation, not that I really have a reputation no one outside my friends and family know I am a Stark. You think.

All the sudden the electricity went out the music stopped and the only light was the city outside. It was really dark you could only see silhouettes.

You looked around there was one silhouette you didn't recognize.

As if on que Peter says, "I think that is a HYDRA agent."

You grab your phone and turn on the flashlight, sure enough it was a HYDRA agent.

The next thing you knew Mjolnir came flying out of nowhere and hit the agent knocking him out.

The lights turned back on.

Tony comes running into the room.

"Y/n I think their after you." He says. "But they can't hack your phone and wouldn't know where your at. Cause I put the hack proof program on your phone. Everytime you've been attacked by HYDRA MJ and Peter were around. MJ, Peter give me your phones."

They hand him their phones.

Tony looks at MJ's phone for a minute. "Not you." He hands her phone back to her. He looks at Peter's phone. "They're tracking you kid."

"Can you fix it?" Peter asks.

"Yeah."

"How?"

"By destroying your phone, getting you a new one and a different number."

"Ok."

Tony goes down to the lab and come back up with a new phone. He puts the hack proof program on it and gets Peter a new phone and number.