Shut Up

When Peter said that he had a crush on you too it made you want to kiss him.

You, Peter and the Bartons left McDonald's. You, Peter and Clint when back to your car.

Clint glances back at you and Peter. You flip Clint off. He glares at you. You just laugh.

"Your exactly like your dad." Clint says to you.

"I know, I know I'm awesome, let's not make a big deal about it." You say with a smirk.

"Whatever you say. So... You two like each other."

"Yes, b-but that doesn't change the fact t-that we're best friends." Peter says.

"You stutter too much."

"Clint, just shut up." You say.  grab your phone and play on it.

I had to

I had to

You, Peter and the Bartons finally get to Waverly, Iowa.

As soon as you get there Laura starts making dinner.

While you were eating Clint kept smirking at you. Once everyone is done eating, you grab a pillow off of the couch. When Clint is talking to Lila with his back turned to you. You throw the pillow at his. He jumps around and catches the pillow. "How?!"

"I'm a master assassin." He says the throws the pillow at you and duck and it hit Cooper in the face. "I'm sorry Coop I meant to hit her not you."

Copper picks up and pillow and throws it at your back. That's when Peter jumps in and gets a pillow off the couch and hits Cooper with it.

That's when it turns into a huge pillow fight. Everyone but Laura had a pillow and was hitting someone with it. Laura just stood there shaking her head.

Later Clint set up you and Peter rooms. You stayed in Lila's room since she had a bunk bed.

Two weeks later

You laid there staring as the ceiling because you couldn't fall asleep.

You get up quietly trying not to wake Lila up and walk to the kitchen to get some water.