Chapter 6: Agent Simmons & Sector Seven

"What is this?" Sam asks once we are in the room.

"How you doing, son? Is your name Sam?" One of the men ask, walking towards us.

"Yeah." Sam says.

Our parents move in front of him, causing the agent to stop. I make sure they see me in my military outfit. I made sure to change into my battle ready uniform before we met up with the Autobots for the first time because something told me I would need to be ready for something.

"Well, I need you to come with us." The man starts to say.

"What?" Mom asks, eyes wide and looking at the man.

"Whoa, way out of line." Dad says, pointing at him.

"Who do you think you are?" I growl, the over-protective older sister in me coming out.

"Sir, I am asking politely. Back off." The man says, looking to Dad and ignoring me.

"You're not taking my son." Dad says.

"Really? You gonna try to get rough with us?" The agent asks.

"No, but I'm gonna call the cops because there's something fishy going on around here." Dad says.

"And if you keep pressing, I'm not afraid of getting a little dirty." I say, glaring at the man as I protectively stand in front of my family.

"Yeah." Mom says, agreeing with Dad and I.

"Yeah." The agent nods. "There's something a little fishy about you, your son, your hot daughter, your little Taco Bell dog and this whole operation you got going on here." He adds.

"What operation?" Dad asks, slightly standing in front of me after the comment about me.

"That is what we are gonna find out." The agent says.

I look to Sam, most likely thinking about how strange this is.

"Son?" The agent says, gaining our attention again.

"Yeah?" Sam asks.

"Step forward, please." The agent says, holding some kind of device.

"Just stand?" Sam asks before the agent scans him, pausing and scanning me also.

I glare at him.

"Fourteen rads." He mumbles. "Bingo! Tag them and bag them!"

"What?" Mom asks as agents start grabbing us and cuffing us.

A couple of them has to restrain me as I try to get them off me. After four of them, two on either side, grabbing my arms, another one manages to cuff me. I keep struggling against them as they drag me out of the house and to a vehicle. Before they can get me completely into the vehicle, I headbutt the closest one. Sam and Mikaela are soon put into the same vehicle.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask, glaring at the agent.

"Agent Simmons, First Lieutenant Crystal Rose Katherine Witwicky. Wouldn't want to have a Court Marshal, now do you?" He asks, checking me out.

"Agent of what because this is fucked up. If you know who I am, you should know my contacts are more than willing to beat the shit out of you when they hear about this." I growl.

He just smirks at me and turns to the two teenagers in the vehicle.

"So, uh... LadiesMan two-seventeen." Simmons starts, looking to Sam. "That is your eBay username, right?"

I look to Sam.

"Yeah, but, you know, it was a typo and I ran with it." Sam stutters.

"Well, what do you make of this?" Simmons asks, holding Sam's phone.