Chapter 13

Dez Point of view

Oh gosh. Why did there have to be a storm now ? Why?

"Oh dez!" My dad yells from his room.

"Yeah ?"

"I told you to get them out at 11 .. And now they are staying over ? I cannot believe you. Come up here you disgusting fag" I knew this was coming.

I walk up the stairs and my dad pushes me into my room and pushes me down.

I groan. "This is what you get" he starts kicking my back and my chest. "Stand up" he demands. I stand up and he kicks me in the stomach and punches my face. He laughs. "Oh lord your so pathetic" I groan again. "Take off your shirt." I take it off. "Get on the bed, lay on your stomach." He isn't gonna rape me right ? I am nervous to what- I get pulled out of my thoughts when I feel a huge pain on my back. "How's that feel huh? He whacks me again with the belt. I feel my skin tear. "Painful" I reply , feeling my eyes water.

"You deserve all this pain. You are a fuck up. You don't deserve all these friends that you have. I bet they aren't even friends ! They just pity you." He bellows and whacks me again. And I start crying. 40 whacks later . He walks out of my room and leaves me there. Crying . I get up and walk to bathroom. I examine myself and I cringe. My back is a bloody and my chest has some scars. My arms are already cut up by me and my face has a bruise forming. I jump in the shower and oh how it burns my back . I groan a bit but I deserve the pain. I patch my back up the best I can and walk out of the bathroom into my room. I put on a marron long sleeve shirt and some black shorts and flip flops. I gel my hair into a quiff and go downstairs. I grab my dad's scotch and smokes and head outside. Driving to my safe place .