Chapter 30

Dez POV

Last Night's party was crazy. I never thought I could be that scary to someone , I could tell that even Jason was afraid. That's good. Anyway, I have to call Austin, he hasn't really said anything to me last night. I hope he isn't angry. I guess I should call him.

"Hello?" I hear an annoyed voice say.

"Oh! Hey Aus, it's Dez"

"Hey, what's up?"

"Um are you mad at me?" I ask in worry.

"For what?- oh, Dez, don't listen to that asshole Jason, your awesome and I love you okay?" Austin says and I feel my heart flutter for a second but then it's gone, I remember my father saying I'm not good enough to be loved and I'm a fucker.

"Dezzy?" Austin asks.

"Oh sorry um-."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine" I say in a fake happy voice , which I've been practicing for a while.

"Okay" he says and I'm glad he believes me, suddenly I hear a door slam and a groan and a female voice ? Oh fuck.

"Gotta go, love you!" I say quickly and hang up. I get up out of bed and walk downstairs and I see my dad with some woman. He's cheating on mom? Tears come to my eyes but suddenly gone when my dad slaps me and whispers into my ear,

"Go put on a suit boy, your my butler for the night" he says and I run up the stairs, trying to not let the tears fall , luckily they don't. I throw off my shirt and pants and grab my suit, I put it on, and gel my hair. I go downstairs with a sliver tray in my hair. I speak in my best accent to show that I am formal.

"Good evening mad'am , how are you?" She actually smiles. "Why thank you for asking. I'm wonderful, you?" She says.

"I'm grand. No disrespect but whom escorted you here tonight?" I ask, and my dad actually looks smug, pleased with my acting.

"Charles, over here, did. He's quite a gentlemen" she says and my smile almost turns into disgust but I hide it well.

"Indeed he is, would you like some fish with white whine?"

"No, we will take some chicken Marsala with the red wine" my dad cuts in and I nod.

"Wonderful. Coming right up" I say, but deep down, I hate that I have to cook these fuckers food, when I never get to eat proper meals. The house phone rings and I walk over to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Yooooooo Dezz" I hear a slurred voice and I know it's Eli.

"Bro, I'm busy. I'm a butler for my dad" I say and Eli laughs hysterical, you see, Eli doesn't know what my dad does to me, Eli doesn't know I cut , Eli doesn't know I'm depressed.

"What the fuck ." Eli says.

"Look I'll text you later yeah? Bye" I say and hang up. Damn him. I begin cooking and a few mins later I finish , I carry it out and serve it to them , before I walk out, the woman asks me something, well because my dad isn't around.

"Hey um, are you Charles' son?"

"What?"

"He said you weren't ..." She trails off, suddenly I get a text from my dad, it says , tell her your not my son, because you really aren't fag. I frown but quickly smile.

"Sorry ma'm but I am not" I say and walk off. My dad walks into my room and says

"Boy, we're going out now, we won't need you," he says and walks out. I hate how he keeps calling me 'boy' he can't even remember my name.

I feel a sudden rage flow through me, I stand up and start yelling, I throw off my suit and run to the bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror and start crying, why do I have to be so .. So... Me. I can't explain it any other words. I can't breathe. I need relief, I search for my blade.

TRIGGERING CONTENT:

I find it and drag it across my wrist, making this new one, and other ones bleed. Fuck . It's nice, making me feel alive. I continue doing it all up my arm until i finally feel better. I made at least 28 cuts. I wash it off with cold water and walk out of the bathroom.

TRIGGERING CONTENT OVER:

I put on a navy blue long sleeve and some yellow shorts and black sandals. I walk down the hallway into my dad's room. Wow it's not locked, I look through the drawers and find a pack of cigarets , I take that, a lighter , and some vodka, I put it into my brown duffel bag and walk out the door. I hop on my bike and ride down to the beach, the lighthouse rather, my safe spot. When I get there it's dark, not that dark because there is a party down below so a light is coming up. I take out a cigarete, and light it. Inhale.... Exhale.

I open the bottle and take a big gulp, my insides feeling all warm and fuzzy. I stand up and look over the lighthouse bar. I see Austin and the rest of the gang? Oh I forgot, Austin's party is tonight, for his career and all. Haha. Why am I laughing . I really don't know. I take another gulp. I hear my self giggle, I guess it was loud because Austin looks up and smiles.

"DEZ!" He yells and starts walking up.

He makes it up the lighthouse and frowns when he sees the bottle of vodka in my hand.

"Aye you want some?" I ask.

"No. Dez! I thought I told you not to drink" he yells and I sigh and take a breath of my smoke and blow it in his face. I giggle and kiss him. He kisses back. It gets heated real quick , his lip traces the bottom of mine and I allow him. His tounge roams my mouth and I groan at the feeling. He pulls away and puts his forehead.

"Would you care to tell me what's wrong?" He asks and I start crying and he holds me.

"M-m-my d-dad is c-c-ch-cheating on my mom, I had to be his butler earlier and serve them food and and-" I get cut off by Austin's lips on mine, he pulls away again.

"Babe, it's okay. Did you know there was a party tonight?, I left you a voice mail."

"Sorry I didn't get it" I whisper.

"Then let's go have some fun" he says into my ear.

And we're off.