Chapter 24

Dez Point of View.

Oh gosh. Telling Austin that I like him.. Was probably a bad idea beachside he doesn't reply. Fuck. I'm a fuck up. I start crying softly and I turn over hoping that Austin doesn't notice but he does.

"Dez what's wrong?" He turns me over so I'm facing him. My cries quickly turn into sobs. Austin seems worried.

"Please tell me what's wrong" he begs.

"I know you probably don't like me back, I'm such a fuck up. Your straight and have a girlfriend and I'm disgusting , so you can leave now and-" I get cut off by his lips on mine. He's actually kissing me. He pulls away.

"Hey. Your not disgusting nor a fuck up. And who says I don't like you back? And I would never leave you Dez" he says sternly. Wow he's actually serious.

"But, your with Kira..." I say sadly.

"I'm sorry baby , but I have to stay with her for now, you know our high school, it's filled with homophobics. Kira is just a cover up I swear. Yes I'm going to have to kiss her but I don't like her" he says in the nicest tone.

Honestly, seeing him and Kira kiss, pains me deeply. But I gotta not let it get to me.

"I love you" I say to him. I don't care if I'm 17. I love Austin. And I know it.

"I love you too" he smiles and kisses me again and I kiss back. I never want this moment to end.

Suddenly I hear the door slam. Fuck my dad. I pull away quickly.

"Go under the bed" I whisper to him and he does. My dad suddenly walks in.

"Here ya go , boy smoke up." He throws some ciggarets at me.

"Thanks dad" I'm actually grateful.

He grunts and walks out. But he comes back in.

"You're not getting any dinner tonight you know that right?"

"Yes I know" I reply. I'm fat I don't need any.

"Alright" he finally walks out and leaves the house again. Austin comes out from under the bed.

"Dez, your so skinny. Your ribs show" Austin lifts my shirt and he notices the tattoo. "What's this?" He asks.

"Don't worry 'bout it" I say.

"Please don't keep secrets from me" he pouts and oh my god I just died.

"Damn your so cute" I say and kiss him , he kisses back.

A/N- YAY THEY KISSED 😄I'll try to update 2morrow ! All of you mean so much to me !