Chapter 31

Austin POV

Aw I kind of feel bad for Dez, but oh well y'know? I kinda have no time to worry about it. I have a performance this weekend and I can't wait! But my girlfriend Kira is coming. You think I'm actually dating Dez? Nah I'm not gay. I thought I told you, it's a dare. Even trish is in on it. Ally and Dez aren't. I suddenly feel cold hearted, but who gives a shit? I'm famous. I just don't date. It's not me. They're just way too complicated. I don't think I'm ready, also Kira isn't my girlfriend I made that pretty clear to her. She plays the role well. Dez and I continue heading our way into "MY" party. We see Ally and Trish .

"Hey Guys" I say

"Hey Austin!" Ally says and gives me a hug. Trish just smiles.

"Hey um, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Dez says and walks off. I head towards my friend Tommy, he's pretty cool, he's the one that gave me the dare.

"Sup Austin" he says

"Heya Tom"

"How's it going with Dez? "

"Eh, pretty okay." I say and he smiles.

"Good. I can't wait for the end of the month for his humalation." He laughs and I laugh also. I hear a gasp in the distance , I turn but I see no one. Hm.

Dez hasn't came back. Oh . Should I go check on him? Yeah I think I should. I go into the beach club and head to the rest rooms, I hear a conversation and I listen in .

Dez POV --

I'm still in the bathroom and I don't really know why. My head is pretty fuzzy so I splash some cold water on my face and I feel a bit better. Eli walks on in.

"Eli what are you doing here ? " I ask

"Dude we have a prob"

"Um what?" I ask worriedly

"I heard Austin and this guy , probably one of his friends, but anyway, they were talking about humiliating you at the end of the month, I really think you should cut off with Austin , Dez"

I take a moment to let this sink in. It could actually be true because he is still dating Kira right? I don't know. But why would he do this to me ? I thought we were friends ?

"Eli stop it. Why are you saying this bullshit?" I say and he looks at me in shock.

"You asshole!" He says and pushes me against the wall, then he continues , "you think I would actually lie to you? Dez! I've known you for so long! I know most things about you-" he says and I cut him off.

"NO YOU DONT! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING! OKAY? YOU JUST -JUST" I scream but then I cry and Eli looks upset and worried.

"Why are you crying? What don't I know?" Eli asks and insted of explaining I just lift up my sleeve of my shirt and he gasps when he sees all my scars , I then take off my shirt and he sees my back. He gasps again and he actually starts crying , what? Eli never cries. I put my shirt back on and hug him. He wraps his arms around me also. We just stand there and cry into each others shoulders. We then pull away and Eli looks at me.

"Why?" He asks and I don't even know what to say. I tell myself I'm worthless and that I deserve it, I'm a bad person. It's like an escape from the real world and my messed up mind.

"I'll explain another time yeah?" I ask softly and he nods.

I didn't know who heard us, until later on that night.