Chapter 44

(This chapter is dedicated to @RauraShippee cause your so nice☺️)

Grayson POV (what?)

So me and Eli just found out from Dez that he and Austin kissed. And Eli is fuming.

"WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK DEZ?" Eli screams.

"I don't understand why he's doing this. How the fuck is he so god damn trusting" I take a breath of my smoke to calm my nerves.

"maybe we taught that prick something." Eli says

"I'm going to beat his ass down"

Eli nods over at me .

"Hold up . Not you. Just me." I say and Eli pouts. If that wasn't the cutest thing- WOAH GRAYSON WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

"But Graysonnnnn! Whyyyy?" He gives me puppy eyes.

"That's not going to work"

Eli jumps on my back .

"Will this work?" He whispers into my ear and it takes all my strength to not get a hard on.

"Eli get off your heavy!" I push him off.

"Did I really eat that much?" He says in a hurt tone. Fuck. Why did I say that?

"Aw Eli. I didn't mean that. Don't listen to all those bullies who tell you that in school. They're just jealous because they aren't as sexy as you" i say and he smiles up at me.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Do I lie about things?" I smirk over at him and he blushes. I never seen him like this. He usually isn't the one to show his feelings.

"Thanks. I'm sorry you had to see me... Weak like this." Eli says to me and I just nod because I'm not the one to show my feelings either. The last time I've had feelings for someone was a few years ago....

(Flashback)

"Hey Clarissa" I say over to her and she looks at me in disgust.

"What do you want?"

"I-I- was just wondering... Um . Wo-would you l-lik-like to go ou-out wit-with me -to/ tomorrow?"

"Sorry but I don't talk to people who can't even speak right" she walks away from me and that was the last time I let myself feel something for someone.

(Flashback over)

"Gray? Grayson?" Eli taps my shoulder.

"Oh. Sorry. Blacked out there for a second" I say and Eli nods.

"Don't you have to go and open the 24 hour? It's almost 9."

"Oh yeah. See ya later Eli"

We hug and I feel that god damn electricity .

Every

Single

Time