Chapter 48

Kira POV

Im planning to make Dez's life a living hell. So I took his boyfriend. Who does Dez think he is taking Austin away from me like that?

I look at a squirming Austin in the chair and a evil chuckle escapes my mouth.

"Well well. What do we have here?"

"What the fuck do you want with me you physco bitch" he says with a growl.

"I'm planning to make your boyfriend's life a living hell" I smile and call Jason over.

"Hello Austin" he says to him.

"What the hell. Your that asshole from the alleyways! Your the one who beat up Dez! You bastard!" Austin yells.

"Austin. You should've never dumped me" I sit on his lap.

"Get the fuck off" he growls. And kicks me. I fall on the floor.

Jason punches him.

"You will regret your living. Austin Moon"

----

Dez POV

Where can Austin be ? Oh shit! Who kidnapped him? I run outside quickly and hop on my bike. I ride it fastly to the Outlines' headquarters. I walk in and see everyone playing a game of cards. Smoking as usual.

"Hi Dez" Ariana says.

"What's up?" Grayson Asks.

"AUSTINHASBEENKIDNAPPEDBYSOMEPHYSCOBITCHANDIMAFRAID!" I say quickly.

"Woah. Say it slower" Eli says

"Or not" Jade smirks.

"Stop fucking around" Oliver says to Jade.

"Everyone just shut the fuck up" Grayson says.

"Austin has been kidnapped, and I'm afraid. I got a note also" I show them the note. Grayson stares at it for a bit.

"Oh ! I think I know who it is!"

"WHO?" Eli yells. Grayson glares at him.

"Okay so this note says K.S, Dez remember that girl who you were tutoring? The one who followed to to the 24 hour?" Grayson asks me. Who was it? K.. K... KIRA STARR!

"ITS KIRA STARR!" I yell.

"Okay" Oliver runs over to the computer. "So what's her address, how old, and give me specific details on what she looks like. Oh, do you also know her parents names?"

"Well I believe her address is 9081 Oceania avenue. 17. She has tan skin, black hair, pink lips. Brown eyes. Goes to the same High School as me and Austin. Mariano High. And her parents are.. Well. I only know her dad, which is Jimmy Starr" I tell Oliver. He types in the information rather quickly.

"Wait, isn't Jimmy that famous music producer?" Oliver asks in his British accent.

"Yeah. A real asshole if you ask me" Eli and Jade say at the same time. They glare at each other.

"Okay I got it" Oli says.

"TELL MEH!" Eli says.

"Alright. Calm your tits. Anyway, i now have the house under surveillance"

"So that's the bitch who took Austin?" Ariana points to the screen .

"Wait hold up, who's that guy, with her?" Eli asks.

"Zoom in"

"It's Jason" we all say . Fuck shit.

"How in the world does he know Kira?" Eli asks confused.

"Probably, she tricked him into helping her or some shit." I say.

"Alright guys , you know what we gotta do?" Jade says and we all nod.

"We gotta fuck this shit up"