Chapter 14

Austin Point Of view.

I hear some noise coming from upstairs. I hear some yelling and crying and then it stops.

Then I hear some footsteps coming downstairs . I get up from my bed and go upstairs to see what's going on. When I reach upstairs the door slams and I missed whoever was hear so I run to the window and see Dez. Why is he up? I go outside and follow his car to wherever he is going. Ugh I'm getting all wet. I should just go back in the house. I'll go back in the house I have no time to follow wherever he is going. I go back in the house and go back into my guest room. I lay down and can't help the thoughts of dez flowing into my mind.

-

The next morning I hear someone shaking me .

"Austin ! Austin Moon get up" I hear ally say.

I groan. "Ugh no I'm tired another hour?" I say

"Austin' I have to get home and change and then go open up sonic boom". Why can't trish drive her.

"Why can't trish drive you?" I groan and sit up so I can look her in the eyes.

"Trish left earlier, she had to go somewhere with her family , plus I think Charlie wants us to leave and Dez isn't here" dez never came back from last night ? "Oh alright sure I'll drive you" I get up. "Let's go" I say and she follows me.

"Bye charlie! Thanks for everything" I yell and get no response. I guess he's sleeping. I walk out the door with ally following me.

When I get back home I hear a huge scream. Ow.

"AUSTIN MONICA MOON ! I TOLD YOU TO COME BACK EARLY LAST NIGHT !" My mom screams at me.

"Sorry mom, I was sleeping over Dez's house because there was a storm last night" I say calmly.

"Well you got me very worried. At least call next time" . "Sure mom, sorry." I reply

"Alright. Go start studying . You have school tommorow and you need to be sharp!"

"Whatever mom" I reply bored and head upstairs. Maybe I should call Dez and see if he's okay.

I open my phone and I already have 2 voicemails from Dez. I open them and all I hear is crying. I decide to call him right away. I click his contact and it rings . Ring ring ring. And he finally answers.

"Hello"

"Dez ! It's Austin!" I say loudly.

"Oh heyy Austin" dez"s words are slurred and he's giggling uncontrolably.

"Dez where are you?" I say worried.

"A-at the light - house" he giggles. That was the cutest thing I ever heard.

"I will be there soon alright? Stay right where you are." I say sternly.

"Okay Austinnn" he says and hangs up.

I rush over to the lighthouse right away.