Fight For Your Right To Sparty

Porygon-Z let out a screech that dropped me, June, Nurse Joy, Audino, Primeape, Kingdra, Butterfree, Weepinbell, and Noctowl to the ground, all of us screaming out.

My brain rattled like a toy in a child's hand, my eyes tearing up immediately.

It wasn't long before June was the only one shrieking, running around the Pokemon Center like a mad woman, Porygon-Z keeping up with her. "Gary, stop this crazy thing!" June begged me.

I sighed and inhaled deeply to try and order Porygon-Z to stop playing with June when suddenly, I was tackled by a group consisting of my other five Pokemon.

"PRIIIIIIIIME!!!!" Primeape screeched, his arms wrapped around my neck, literally strangling me.

"FREEEEEE!!!" Butterfree was directly above Primeape, flapping her pretty wings happily.

Noctowl was right above her, flying around in circles, crying out excitedly.

"BELL!! BELL!! BELL!!" Weepinbell bounced right next to my head which was struggling for air on the ground.

"DOO! DOOOOO!" Kingdra was shoving her snout against my face, crying nonstop, begging for my attention.

"Primeape..." I choked. "Please... Get off..." My body was weakening in his choking grasp.

"PRIME!! PRIME!!!" Primeape didn't seem to hear me as he tightened his hold, crying out for joy.

"DOO! DOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

A huge stream of water flew out and slammed into Primeape, throwing him across the room. He slammed into the wall at the other end of the building. Groaning, Primeape rubbed his head and screeched angrily, charging at us.

Inhaling hard, I sat up, blinking repeatedly, trying to regain my very soul back into me. "Gooooooooh!!" I groaned harshly as Kingdra leaped into my lap happily, my arms wrapping around her on instinct.

She rubbed her head under my chin, unaware of her landing weight nearly crushing me.

I turned to Primeape as he leaped into the air and pulled back a fist, rage in his eyes. "Primeape, wait a minute!" I begged desperately.

June continued screaming as she ran throughout the lobby, Porygon-Z continuing to follow her.

*

"Flooooon..." Drifloon's face turned red and she looked away from me, floating in the air, her appendages lazily swaying at her sides.

"Bal! Baltooooooooooy!!!" Baltoy sang out, spinning rapidly around me, June, and Dugtrio faster than I had ever seen it move in my life, June smiling down at the Pokemon.

"Trio! Trio! Trio!" Dugtrio called up to me from the ground, looking delighted to see me.

June smiled as she stared at my spinning Baltoy, but backed up a couple of feet, being sure not to touch it.

I held my icepack over my stinging right eye and smiled at my last three Pokemon. "Baltoy, Dugtrio, Drifloon, how've you all been?" I knelt down and waited for Baltoy to stop spinning, but it picked up speed and became a blur I couldn't keep my eyes on. I sighed with a smile, turning to Dugtrio. "Come here, you! I haven't seen you in way too long!" I wrapped my arms around his dry skin. "You been okay?"

"Trio! Trio! Trio!" Dugtrio said, his three heads moving up and down in my arms.

I looked up at Drifloon with a smile. "Hey, don't be shy, now! Come down here and give me a hug, will ya?" I laughed.