For Old Time's Sake Part 2 Of 3

The sparkling, glorious blue sea stretched out beneath the plane I was in, splashing against itself in small waves reflecting the bright blue sky illuminated by the sun poking out shyly behind glowing white clouds.

June was next to me, leaning close and gazing out the window.

Several clouds blocked my view on occasion for a few seconds before my continuous view of fresh waters proceeded. I leaned back against my seat and sighed, staring at the ceiling of the plane, my mind crowded with worrisome thoughts. I quickly stood up and glanced around, spotting several passengers in their seats eating lunch and having conversations with each other.

A few of them turned to me and stared back, a few of them smiling, others giving me blank glances.

A couple of stewards were chatting together, laughing in a corner.

I sat back down and let out a weary sigh.

"Where do you think that thing is?" June asked cautiously.

I didn't like her tone. "Don't speak about it like that!" I said sharply. "I'm really worried. Porygon-Z hasn't shown up yet, and I have no clue as to where it went."

"I hope it's okay," June said in a quieter tone. "I just... wish I knew where it was right now." She glanced around quickly, her eyes wide with fear.

"Will you get over your stupid fear?" I said angrily. Noticing that it was getting quieter on the plane from my loud voice, I spoke my next words in a calmer tone. "I'm not in the mood for your stupidity."

"It's not stupid!" June cried. "That thing is damn well terrifying to me, okay? You don't like Bugs, and I don't like that Porygon-Z!"

"Okay, okay," I whispered, staring into her eyes, knowing that everyone was paying attention to us now. "I'm just a little freaked out." I leaned back against my seat, staring up at the ceiling. "I don't want that thing running loose on the plane. Who knows what it could do?" I could feel June's stare on me, but I didn't turn to her.

"Round Crossways, Flight 646, is now preparing for landing," a man's voice, clear and smooth, came out through the speakers of the plane. "Passengers are required to stay seated and buckle their seatbelts as the plane prepares to land. We hope you enjoyed your time with Round Crossways and hope you'll be flying with us again."

I turned to June, worry in my eyes.

She glanced back, a concerned look in her eyes.

I wanted to say something, but I knew she knew what I was thinking.

She glanced around again, swallowing, and then turned back to me.

My eyes shut tight as I cried out in pain and grabbed my head as it split down the middle, the plane shaking roughly, my ears popping continuously.

*

"PORYGON-Z!!!" My hands cupped around my mouth as I called for my Pokemon. "PORYGON-Z!!!!"

June was close by me, looking around the inside of the airport with me.

"PORYGON-ZEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could.

June and I had been searching the airport for my Pokemon for almost an hour after leaving the plane after our nearly eight hour flight had ended and after my head had stopped feeling like an axe had its way with it. Our search turned up no results.

Where did it go? I wondered, scared. Where is my Pokemon? My Porygon-Z! Where?

June hadn't called out my Pokemon's name once, and I didn't ask her to do so. If she wasn't going to really make an effort to assist in the search, then fine.