"Promise of an Angel"

• Dedicated to Angel Ghow

~SNEEK PEEK~

I confronted Ivan. We were, in my room.

"Is there something wrong?" He asks me.

I look down the floor, how could I face him?.

I was mad alright. Furious.

"Why didn't you tell me, you met me before?" I Exclaimed.

He was stunned.

"Your past life. Cellia. Oh, Leyberith" He sadly says and sits on the floor. I sat on my bed, he talked infont of me.

"I didn't tell you because... Cellia, is just a past life of yours... It means nothing" He says and chuckles.

Nothing?!

"Nothing?!. Tell me, do you love her?" I ask.

He looks at me straight in the eye.

"Why?" He asks.

Were we fighting?!

His eyes turned a little bit red... Red, furry.

I got up.

"Your mad at me!" I say and walk away.

He pulls my arms.

"I am not mad at you" He protested. I turn around and look into his eyes.

"Your eyes" I said.

He holds both of my handsand fliches.

"I'm mad at myself!" He answered with frustration.

That literally shut me off.

Curiousity was in my eyes,

Why is he mad at himself?

I'm the one that screwed up everything.

"Why?" I ask.

He lets go of my hands. and takes a few steps back.

"I can't deny.... That I love you... Because I do! And as much as I try to fight my feelings away, I just can't because I love you! And I know I can't because, I'm an angel, Our worlds are different... And whatever happened in the past, I forgot it, Cellia is in the past now... She loves someone else and I've moved on for many years. But you, I just know I can't move on." He says.

Wow.

Literally.

Wow.

This was it.

I walked closer to him.

"Then don't, don't move on. Stay"I answer.

What happeneds when you get one shot of true love?, would you take it? even if you know it's a risky thing to do?... what happends when the one you love was actually leaving you... how would you take it?... what if you knew, your life was a phrophecy?, what if your whole life was a lie?...

Promise of an angel is a great amazing story, about an angel sent by God to guard a not so ordinary girl named Alison. While guarding Alison, Ivan the angel slowly falls in love with alison... he tries to fight he's feelings away but he realizes it's impossible. Ali, slowly tries to fight her feelings away, but the more time he spends with ivan, the more she falls inlove with him. He has no other option to tell her what he feels, but Ali is afraid if Ivan doesn't feel the same way.

Ivan, was afraid... Because time was ticking, he didn't tell Ali that he was not staying forever with her....

Will they have their happy ending?

Heyyyy Friends! I really would want you to read this story a good friend of mine wrote I know you'll love it http://www.wattpad.com/story/10555327-the-beautiful-us :) Thaaaanks.