Chapter 1

Once they got to Olympus, Olivia saw the Olympians all at their thrones.

'I already don't want to be here...' Olivia thought but she just walked over to the thrones.

Olivia stood in the center of the area and looked at all the gods.

"Alright all of you, I want to just get this over with so who is helping me with my powers first?" Olivia said.

"You may choose who you want to help you first, Olivia," Zeus said.

"Well since you're the only one who talked to me, how about you first, father," Olivia said.

Zeus just nodded and went over to her, he went to her height and then took her to the training room.

"Alright let's just get this over with," Olivia said.

"We'll start with wind generation. Make a hurricane." Zeus said.

Olivia sighed and made a category one hurricane.

"Now make it bigger."

Olivia slowly made the hurricane a category two, then three, then four, and then even five while keeping control.

"Now get rid of it."

Olivia closed her eyes and focused her energy on the hurricane, she then opened her eyes and made the hurricane disappear.

Zeus smiled, "Good. Now do the same for a tornado."

Olivia made a small tornado and made it bigger and bigger until the room was too small for her to make it any bigger.

"Now get rid of it."

Olivia focused her energy again and made the tornado disappear.

"Now time for practicing flight."

"I got that down," Olivia said flying twenty feet into the air.

"I see, now make some clouds."

Olivia made some clouds and formed them into a wolf, The wolf then came to life.

"Ok. Now time for atmokinesis. Make a storm."

Olivia made an electrical storm that almost flooded the whole room.

Zeus smirked, "Good. Now get rid of it."

Olivia snapped and the storm disappeared.

"Make ten lightning bolts," Zeus said.

Olivia made ten lightning bolts come out of her hands.

"Make some more."

Olivia made it so there were fifteen on each hand.

And this continued until she had one hundred coming out of both of her hands.

"Get rid of them."

Olivia closed her fists and the lightning bolts disappeared.

"Make one hundred roses," Zeus said.

Olivia closed her eyes and a circle of a hundred roses grew beneath her. When she opened her eyes she saw all the roses surrounding her.

Zeus smiled, "Get r-"

"Get rid of them. Yeah yeah." Olivia snapped and the flowers all disappeared.

"Now time to shapeshift. Transform into five different animals." Olivia nodded and closed her eyes.

She transformed into a wolf, a lion, a snake, an eagle, and a white stallion. She then transformed back into herself.