Chapter 17

Olivia and Annabeth ran out of the Amphitheatre and soon found Piper talking to Leo.

"Hey Piper, wanna go explain everything to your new sister?" Olivia said.

"Let's go!" Piper said.

Olivia and Annabeth smiled. The three girls ran to the Mess Hall and found the three new demigods.

June still had the new outfit on and Olivia could tell she hated being in the dress. Olivia laughed a little and walked with Piper to June.

"How are you June?" Piper asked.

"Ugh, I hate being in these clothes! How long do I have to be in them?" June said.

Piper laughed, "You remind me of when I was first claimed. The effect could last for days, no matter what you wear or do with yourself the charm will still make you 'Beautiful'."

June groans, "This better be gone soon."

Olivia went over to Annabeth and Chris, "How are you doing, Chris?" Olivia asked.

"I'm good. I mean I could've had a worse parent." Chris said.

Olivia nodded, "Plus you have an amazing half-sister."

Annabeth laughed, "Yeah but if you interrupt me while reading, I'll have to judo flip you."

Chris' eyes widened, "I will keep that in mind..."

Olivia laughed and then saw Alex sitting at a table, Olivia walked over to Alex and sat down.

"How you doin' bud?" Olivia asked.

"I'm fine..." Alex mumbled.

"I don't believe you for a second. What's the matter?" Olivia said.

She could feel that he was upset.

Alex sighed and turned away from Olivia, "It's just that, June and Chris have been claimed, but I haven't. And now I'm all alone in the Hermes cabin. June and Chris are the only people I know here at camp other than you and Grover. But I want a family. I was told my parents got divorced and my dad moved to another country. My sister ran away when I was eight. My mom only had me. And she got so lonely that, that..."

Alex couldn't speak, He fell to the ground crying.

'Poor kid...' Olivia thought.

Olivia sat down on the floor and sat next to Alex. Olivia closed her eyes and searched his thoughts. After a few moments and figured out that his mother, killed herself.

Olivia opened her eyes so quickly she thought she was going to make them pop out.

"Oh, Alex..." Olivia said.

"I came home from my friend's house, and I saw her on the floor...with blood all over her. And a knife right beside her. She had been cutting, and I never knew..." Alex said.

He was bawling his eyes out.

Olivia put her hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry...I lost my mother as well...It will get better. I promise."

Alex looked up to her, "How do you know? How do you know that everything will be ok?!"

Alex stood up.

Olivia had tears forming in her eyes, "Because I have lost many people that were important to me. I lost my mother and twin sister. I have no idea what I would do without my friends and half-siblings. I know what it's like to be in so much pain. You have to persevere through it. I know you will make plenty of friends and you will have a family. Just be patient."

Olivia stood up and reached out her hand. Alex took it and Olivia took him into a hug.

"I will make sure it will get better. I promise you..." Olivia whispered.

Olivia picked Alex up and went to the Big House. Alex was still crying but it had settled some.

When Olivia got to the Big House she went into Chiron's office and saw June, Chris, Annabeth, and Piper standing there. Chiron was having June and Chris read the papers to figure out if they were Greek or Roman. But when Olivia came in and they turned around to see Alex crying in her arms, they quickly forgot about the papers and went over to Olivia.

"What happened? What's wrong? Why is Alex crying?" Everyone was worried about Alex and wouldn't stop asking questions.

"Guys. Guys...GUYS!" Olivia said making everyone silent, "Alex just brought up memories that he didn't want to ever remember, he's fine. Chiron, I would like to speak with you privately when you are done."

Chiron nodded, "Of course, Ms.Prince."

June and Chris hesitantly went back to the papers and after a few moments they figured out that they were both Greek.

Annabeth and Piper took their new half-siblings to Hermes cabin to get their stuff and took them to their new cabins.

Olivia laid Alex down on a bed outside of Chiron's office and sat down with Chiron.

"What would you like to talk about?" Chiron asked.

Olivia sighed, "Can Alex stay in my cabin and not Hermes cabin? He doesn't know anyone in Hermes cabin, and other than June and Chris, he only knows me. He had told me something in the Mess Hall that I will talk to you about later if I can but I would appreciate it if he could stay in my cabin."

Chiron stayed silent for a moment thinking about what to do when he finally spoke up, "He may stay in your cabin. But what will you do when you go back to Olympus?"

Olivia thought for a moment, "I am going to ask my father to stay for a few more days. I need to take care of Alex, I need to know he is ok before I just leave him here."

Chiron just nodded, "To have you practice your powers, you are going to make a bed out of thin air for him to sleep in. You must practice your powers still."

Olivia nodded and left Chiron's office.

Alex had fallen asleep so Olivia carefully picked him up and carried him to Zeus cabin. When she got to Zeus cabin Alexa was already asleep. So she just formed a bed out of thin air with her powers and laid Alex down. She put the covers on him and then looked at the statue of her father.

Olivia rolled her eyes and used her powers to make the statue face the wall instead of everyone's beds.

Olivia then left her cabin and ran to the Hermes cabin to get Alex's clothes. When she got there she went up to the door and knocked as loud as she could. She heard a few yells from being startled but after a few moments, she was greeted by Connor.

"What's up, Olivia?" Connor said rubbing his eyes.

Olivia just rolled her eyes, "I need to grab something for someone."

"Who?" Connor asked more focused.

"Alex. Now move," Olivia said.

After Connor didn't move she pushed through the door and went to where the bag was. But when she got to the bag she saw blue dots that only she would be able to see, because of the spell she put on the bag.

Olivia turned around and looked at everybody in the cabin, the awake and asleep, "WHO TRIED TO TAKE ALEX'S STUFF!?" Olivia yelled waking up everyone in the cabin.

"Not me!" was heard throughout the cabin, until Olivia's eyes rested on one small boy, with brown hair, pale skin, and light blue eyes. She saw on his fingertips small dots of blue.

The boy looked younger than ten and was panicked.