Chapter 31

June was speechless, she didn't know what to say so she didn't say anything. Olivia closed her fist and opened it back up to see the cut had disappeared and it was if it never happened. She turned around and teleported Percy and Annabeth back to where they used to be sitting.

"I'm never gonna get used to that!" Percy yelled.

Olivia laughed and turned around to see Leo in front of June.

"So you know that we're done, right?" Leo asked.

June growled, "Yeah, I know." She snapped.

Olivia rolled her eyes and teleported June to her own cabin. She watched as Leo walked over to her and grabbed her hands.

"I'm so, so sorry..." Leo mumbled.

Olivia stroked Leo's hand with her thumb, "I know, it's ok..." she whispered.

Leo rested his forehead on hers, Olivia could feel the heat of his breath. She took a deep breath and teleported them out of the Amphitheater. She opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings, it was where Percy had found her and Acacia.

"Out of all places...it had to be here..." Olivia mumbled.

Leo pushed her chin up so she was looking into his eyes and gazed into them, "What happened here?"

Olivia looked around and saw a boulder the size of a small car, "Acacia and I were training here when Percy found us."

Leo had a small smile and pulled Olivia's attention back to him, he gave her a soft kiss and looked into her eyes, "I'm glad he found you."

Olivia could feel the heat come up to her cheeks. She watched a Leo smirked and took a small step back, "Are you blushing?"

"What, No." Olivia quickly replied.

"Did I get the ever-stoic, hardcore, Olivia to blush?" Leo chuckled.

"No...It's um... the cold, yeah it's the cold."

"Huh, it's the cold. It's not because I said that I'm glad Percy found you? It's also the middle of July, so..." Leo smirked and took a step closer to Olivia so there was only an inch between them.

"I-I'm sensitive to temperatures," Olivia yelled at herself in her head, sensitive to temperatures? What?

Leo closed the gap between them and kissed Olivia, "Whatever you say."

The two demigods talked for a long time and when Olivia realized how late it was, she didn't want to get up. She transfigured a blanket out of thin air and laid it own on the ground. She laid down and looked up at the stars. She immediately saw Acacia's constellation and smiled. Leo laid down next to her and looked up as well. Soon, both of them had fallen asleep, waiting for whatever would happen next.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next morning and Olivia had just woken up. Leo had wrapped his arm around her as if he was terrified to let go. Olivia sighed and stayed where she was. She had been messing with some wire when she felt Leo's grip getting tighter and tighter. Olivia turned on her side to face him and pressed her forehead to his.

"It's ok, it's ok. I'm here, I'm here..." Leo woke up gasping for air.

Olivia saw the tears in his eyes and took him into a hug. She stroked his hair and kept whispering to him that everything was ok. Leo looked up at her with tears in his eyes, "Don't leave me...please..."

"I won't, Fireboy. I won't..." Olivia placed a small kiss on his forehead and placed her head into his shoulder. After a while, Leo had calmed down and was better. Olivia helped him up and held his hand.

"You ok?" She asked.

Leo nodded, "Yeah O, Let's go get some food."

Olivia smiled and they walked to the Mess Hall. When they got to the Mess Hall everybody was looking at them. Olivia told Leo to leave it be and then went to her table. When she got there her half-siblings were asking what happened but Olivia just said nothing had happened. She ate her food in silence and when she was done left the Mess Hall and went to her cabin.

When she got in her cabin she sat down on her bed and grabbed her notebook. She decided to do something different and she drew a body without major details. She thought about what she was going to do before starting to sketch out her idea.

When she was done she had a mannequin with her own outfit idea drawn onto it. It had a maroon crop top, torn black pants, black heeled boots, and a black leather jacket. She smiled and drew a few more outfits. She ended up drawing dozens of outfits and loved doing it. She didn't even hear the girl behind her.

"Wow, you have some good designs." the girl said.

Olivia jumped and threw her notebook into the air. She turned around to see Alexa laughing so hard that made her sides hurt.

"ALEXA! You scared me!" Olivia yelled.

"Sorry Olive. You were just so into it." Alexa said catching her breath.

Olivia rolled her eyes and got up off of her bed and grabbed her notebook that she had thrown. She put her notebook in the drawer of her nightstand and laid down on her bed.

"You didn't have to scare me though," Olivia said.

"I know. But it was fun, so I had too." Alexa laughed.

Olivia rolled her eyes and just laid there. Her mind drifted off into space when a thought popped into her head. Percy was training a sword class today, maybe she could watch and help. She got out of bed and jogged out of the cabin towards the Arena.

When she got to the Arena, Olivia saw Percy setting up some dummies around the room.

"Hey, Percy," Olivia said walking over to him.

"Oh, hey Olivia. What are you doing here?" Percy asked placing a dummy against the wall.

"I was just wondering if I could watch you give the sword lessons?" Olivia said hardly asking.

Percy smiled, "Sure Olivia, could you help me set up the rest of the dummies?"

Olivia nodded and set up about eight more dummies. She jogged back over to Percy right when campers started to fill the room. Out of the dozens of people, Olivia saw Nicola, Fiona, Chris, and Bryson. All with the weapons that Leo and she had made for them. Olivia felt a small smile sneak onto her face and she sat down to the side of the room.

Olivia watched the campers train and was amazed at how much they have improved.