Chapter 13

"Alright, let me explain," Olivia said looking at Rachel.

Rachel just rolled her eyes. Olivia sighed and looked at the others.

"So if you didn't know I have been in Olympus for the past month and a half training with the gods to control my powers. During my training with Apollo, he told me I have all of his powers, including prophecy. I was able to say a prophecy, which just so happened to be the one that I said tonight." Olivia sighed, letting out a breath she had been keeping in.

"I assumed that you said the prophecy that night Rachel, I guess I was wrong. I don't mean to take over as oracle, my guess is Apollo wanted me to practice having to say prophecies so he made me say the prophecy instead." Olivia said looking at Rachel.

Rachel sighed and looked back at Olivia with a sorry expression.

"Now that we are all caught up on how the prophecy was told, let's talk about what was told in the prophecy," Chiron said.

Olivia nodded and sat back down.

"Well let's see, "The rogue one will train with all the gods in the rain." I'm the rogue demigod so it is talking about me, and I am training with the gods. I'm going to guess at one point in my training it will be raining. And I will probably be fighting the gods for the last bit of training." Olivia said trying to figure out the prophecy.

"'With sweat and blood will she succeed, to control all the powers she yields.' every day after my training I am drowning in sweat, and every now and then I will have some cuts, and I have passed out a few times now that I think about it."

'I'm going to kill the gods.' Olivia heard Leo think.

She held in her laugh and then thought about the next line.

"'When she's ready, time will tell until the defeated goddess, will come to defeat but fail.' So soon after I'm done with training and have all of my powers controlled, the defeated goddess will come to fight and try to defeat the gods. But they would fail." Olivia said.

'The defeated goddess...who is that...' Olivia thought.

'Hera...' Olivia heard Chiron think.

Olivia looked up at Chiron and saw that his eyes had widened. She looked around and so had the rest of the heads.

Olivia's eyes widened, 'But Hera couldn't just come back to life by herself...Who would help her...' Olivia thought.

"Everyone may go except Olivia, Leo, Percy, and Annabeth," Chiron said.

Everyone quickly rose from their seats and left the room. "Hera. Who would help Hera rise again?!?" Percy yelled.

Olivia could sense Percy getting madder and madder by each second.

Olivia took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She imagined everyone being peaceful and she opened her eyes and watched as Percy calmed down slightly. Olivia caught Chiron's eyes, Chiron nodded and Olivia had a small grin.

"I don't know who would help Hera but someone is," Olivia said.

"Hera killed your, sister Olivia! How will we defeat her this time!? The last time someone tried to take over Olympus it was horrible!" Percy said getting upset once again.

"Percy, I don't know how we will defeat her yet. But we have at least a month to get ready, and she will still have to reach her full power. And I will be able to get the gods to cooperate more. You will help everyone train more and more. Since I have the powers of Apollo I should be able to heal more people quicker. I will use all of my power to make sure it doesn't end as badly as the last time." Olivia said.

Percy sighed, "How do you know though...It was so bad the last time..."

"I know. But I would only let the war end worse than it did the last time, over my dead body. And you know by then that couldn't happen." Olivia said with a small grin.

Percy laughed a little, "Ok. This must really suck for you since you came here to get away from everything with the gods. But now you're stuck with everything here."

Olivia laughed, "Yeah, but I'm glad to be here at camp."

Chiron let the demigods leave and they all walked out of the room. Percy and Annabeth walked with each other to their cabins and Olivia and Leo did the same thing.

After Olivia watched Leo go into his cabin she made herself invisible and ran away from the cabin. She ran and ran until she was at Fireworks Beach. She ran into the water and swam to the bottom. She made it so she couldn't get wet and she closed her eyes.

-Flashback-

Olivia and Acacia were sitting on a pale blue couch with their mother sitting right in front of them. "Listen, girls, I need to tell you something. You both are the twin daughters of the Greek god Zeus."

"What!?" the twins yelled in unison.

They were learning a little about greek mythology a school but they thought it was only myths.

"You have also been blessed by all of the greek gods." their mother said.

Olivia couldn't stand to hear another word and ran into the kitchen.

Olivia heard footsteps run up the stairs, 'Acacia must've run up there...' Olivia thought.

Olivia went under the kitchen table and curled into a ball. She put her head into her hands with thoughts running through her head.

But her thoughts were cut off by a scream. Olivia rolled out from under the table and grabbed a knife, She then ran into the living room.

There she saw her mother, lying on the floor.

Dead.

Olivia's vision went red and when the color faded Olivia was covered in gold dust. And the monster was gone.

Olivia heard crying and turned around, she saw Acacia sitting there holding their mother's dead hand, crying and yelling for her to wake up.

Olivia wiped away a tear and went over to Acacia, "We need to get out of here. Run upstairs and get a bookbag of supplies."

Acacia wiped away her tears and ran up the stairs.

'I need to stay strong. For Acacia...' Olivia thought.

Olivia watched as her mother's body turned to mist and left the room.

Olivia had sworn to herself that night to always stay strong and to hide her emotions if needed.

She only needed to keep Acacia safe.

She ran up to her room and grabbed her bookbag. She emptied all of her school supplies and filled the bag with clothes, a first aid kit, her notebook, pencils and the knife she had used to kill what she thought was a minotaur. She put on the set of lightning bolt earrings and the necklace, and then put on some shoes and grabbed her leather jacket.

She tied the jacket around her waist, grabbed her bookbag and ran out of her room.

She ran into the kitchen and put bottles of water and as much food as she could into the bag. She then ran back into the living room right when Acacia ran down the stairs.

Olivia could see the dry tears on her twin's cheek.

"C'mon." Was all Olivia said before sprinting out the door.

She heard Acacia lock and close the door, And soon they were both running as fast as they could. Not knowing what they were doing or where they were going.

They were only twelve after all.