Chapter 10

"Prophecy?!" Olivia said shocked, "I thought only the oracle could tell prophecies."

"One of my powers is telling prophecies, you have all of my powers," Apollo said.

"But the prophecies happen only for quests, how will I have one?" Olivia asked.

"Well who said there wasn't a quest?" Apollo asked.

Just then Olivia's vision went black.

"The rogue one will train

with all the gods in the rain.

With sweat and blood will she succeed

to control all the powers she yields.

When she's ready, time will tell

until the defeated goddess

will come to defeat but fail."

Olivia's mind came back to reality when she saw green fog fading around her.

"What did I say?!" Olivia yelled.

"Calm down half-sister, I will tell you the prophecy," Apollo said forming a chair for Olivia to sit on.

Olivia sat down and stared at Apollo, "Well? What was it?"

Apollo sighed and looked at Olivia, "The rogue one will train with all the gods in the rain. With sweat and blood will she succeed, to control all the powers she yields. When she's ready, time will tell until the defeated goddess, will come to defeat but fail."

Olivia's eyes went wide and she teleported to her room.

"No, no, no, no! I can't handle another prophecy!" Olivia yelled.

She grabbed her set of knives and threw them all at the targets Zeus had put in her room. She was teleporting the knives she threw back over to her when she got cut in the arm by one of the knives.

Olivia yelled in pain and fell to the ground. She sat there crying and looked at the cut, there was more ichor than normal blood.

'I'm almost a goddess...' Olivia thought.

As Olivia was thinking Hestia teleported into the room.

"Olivia!" Hestia yelled running over to Olivia who was sitting on the floor.

Hestia saw the cut and looked at Olivia, "I can't heal it, you have to."

"I'm rogue so why does it matter?" Olivia said slightly yelling.

"You're not a full goddess yet, you still have mortal blood."

Olivia hummed Apollo's song and watched as the cut healed.

"I'm stuck in another prophecy...I can't handle it. I just want to go back to camp and have fun with my friends..." Olivia said using her powers to put away her knives.

"You will take over Olympus one day, you must prepare for it," Hestia said making sure that Olivia wouldn't open her cut back up.

"What if I will never be prepared? What if the gods can't handle something, and I need to stop it, but I can't?"

The two of them stood up off of the floor.

"You will be ready, I promise. You will train until you can defeat all the gods in battle yourself." Hestia said with a slight smile on her face.

Olivia smiled a little and gave her aunt a hug, "Thank you..." Olivia mumbled just loud enough for Hestia to hear.

"You're welcome, child."

Olivia told Hestia she didn't want anything for dinner and watched as the goddess teleported out of the room.

Olivia changed into a black t-shirt and some leggings. She then left the closet and fell onto her bed.

She fell asleep a few moments later and slept peacefully.

The next morning Olivia woke up to the sound of knocking. Olivia got up and opened the door to see Hermes with her breakfast. She took the meal and thanked the god before he teleported away. Olivia sat on her bed and ate her food.

When she was done she transfigured the dishes into a hawk and sent it out of her window. She then walked into the closet to change.

She changed into a black, flowy, shirt that had a moon printed on the front, and white shorts. She put on a pair of black boots and walked out of the closet. She put her hair into a french braid and sat down on her bed.

She grabbed her knife set and laid it down on her bed. She grabbed three knives and threw them all aimlessly, they all hit the bullseye.

Olivia smirked and grabbed more knives. She closed her eyes and threw the knives, they all hit the bullseye as well. Olivia threw the rest of her knives and teleported them back to her.

She was on the fifth knife of her second round when there was a knock on the door. Olivia teleported the knives back into her drawer and opened the door.

Standing there was Thalia.

"Thalia! What are you doing here?" Olivia said giving her half-sister a hug.

"Lady Artemis is training you later tonight since most of her powers are based on the moon. She let me come and visit." Thalia said smiling.

Olivia came out of the hug and smiled, "Well it's great to see you. How's Luna and Demi?"

"They're doing good. Lady Artemis is very impressed." Thalia said.

Olivia smiled and sat down on her bed. Thalia sat down next to her and looked at Olivia with a worried expression, "I heard about the new prophecy, are you ok?"

"It's really long and there are so many parts to it. Plus, I'm the one who said the prophecy." Olivia said looking away from Thalia.

"You said the prophecy? I thought only the oracle could!" Thalia said shocked.

"So did I. But since I have all of Apollo's powers, I can say prophecies as well."

Olivia and Thalia talked for a long time about the hunters, camp, Olivia's training, everything. After a few hours of talking, there was a knock at the door.

Olivia opened it and saw Hermes there holding lunch for the two demigods. Olivia thanked him and watched as he teleported away. Olivia closed the door and sat down on her bed. She handed Thalia her lunch and they ate their food.

When they were done Olivia took Thalia's dishes and grinned a little, "Watch this." Olivia transfigured the dishes into a hawk and sent it out of her window.

Thalia laughed a little, "Awesome!"

Olivia smiled and the two demigods talked for hours and hours until there was a knock on the door.