Chapter 5

Olivia put down her guitar and opened the door. She saw Hermes holding a plate of biscuits and gravy and a glass of milk, "Here's your breakfast, your father wanted me to tell you that you won't be training with anyone for the rest of the week."

Olivia took the meal and looked back at Hermes, "Ok thank you for telling me."

Hermes nodded then teleported away. Olivia closed the door and ate her food.

'It's Friday so I have three days off, great.' Olivia thought.

Olivia sent her eagle out of her window and then sat down on her bed.

'What to do, what to do...' Olivia thought, ' I wonder if I can go to Elysium...'

Olivia decided to try to visit Elysium, she put on some shoes and teleported to the throne room. Olivia closed her eyes and focused on having Zeus standing right next to her.

She snapped and before she knew it Zeus was standing right next to her with a goblet of nectar in his hand.

"What is this all about?" Zeus said.

"I would like to go to Elysium. I want to find and talk to my sister." Olivia said hoping that Zeus would allow it.

"You must be dead to go to the underworld," Zeus said.

"If I'm not mistaken, I'm rogue, so wouldn't I be able to go there since I'm immortal?" Olivia raised an eyebrow at her father.

Zeus sighed, "Fine, you can teleport to Elysium."

Olivia smiled and teleported herself to Elysium.

Olivia had been there for only a few minutes when Hades appeared in front of her.

"What are you doing here!?" Hades yelled.

"I came to talk to my sister," Olivia said.

Hades rolled his eyes, "Whatever, how about I teleport you to her so you won't be here looking for her."

Olivia scanned Hades' expression and decided that he was telling the truth. Olivia nodded and a few seconds later found herself in a house that had walls that seemed to glow white.

Olivia looked around the house and eventually found herself standing behind a girl with her face facing away from her.

"A-Acacia?" Olivia said walking towards the girl.

The girl turned around "Ye-" she stopped in her tracks. "O-Olivia?!"

Olivia just nodded.

"What are you doing here? You should be at camp!"

"I am training with the gods and they gave me a day off. I wanted to see if I could find you."

Acacia took Olivia into a hug, "I'm so happy to see you..."

Olivia nodded, "Me too A...Me too..."

Olivia and Acacia talked about everything that was going on. Olivia told her about the training, Leo, the people she has brought to camp, everything.

After a few hours of talking Hades teleported into the room, "Olivia you need to go back to Olympus. I talked to your father and you may come back tomorrow."

Olivia nodded and gave Acacia a hug, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Acacia nodded and Olivia teleported back to her room in Olympus.

Right, when Olivia teleported into her room she heard a knock on her door.

She opened the door and saw Hermes standing there, "What would you like for dinner?"

"Um...surprise me," Olivia said.

Hermes nodded then teleported away.

Olivia quickly changed into some black shorts and a grey tank top. She straightened her hair and heard a knock on the door.

"Let's see what he got me..." Olivia said walking over to the door.

She opened the door and saw Hermes standing there holding a plate with a Salisbury steak and a glass of water.

"Here's your food," Hermes said handing the meal to Olivia.

"Thank you."

Hermes nodded then teleported away.

Once Olivia was done with her meal she sent her dishes dove out the window and laid down in bed. She slowly fell asleep while messing with some metal wire.

It was the next morning and Olivia had just sent another dove out of her window.

She went into her closet and changed into a light grey t-shirt with a silver lightning bolt on it and some dark blue jeans. She put on her leather jacket and some black boots. She then walked out of the closet and into the main part of the room.

Olivia grabbed her guitar and notebook and then teleported to Acacia's house in Elysium.

Olivia ran over to Acacia and gave her a hug.

"I still can't believe you can be here," Acacia said.

Olivia laughed, "Me too."

The two girls talked and talked until Olivia remembered her guitar and notebook. "Oh, I wrote a new song that I want to show you," Olivia said flipping to a page in her notebook.

"Well, what are you waiting for! Go ahead" Acacia said excitedly to hear the new song.

Olivia started to play her guitar and sang the lyrics. And almost as soon as she had started the song, she had finished it and Olivia stopped singing and put down her guitar.

"It's great Olive," Acacia said.

Olivia smiled, "Thanks."

Olivia sang a few more songs and the two sisters talked for the rest of the day. After a long time, Hades teleported in.

"Olivia it is time for you to go once again. And I'm sorry but you may not come back tomorrow. Your father is having you start training again tomorrow instead of in two days."

"What!? Why?" Olivia asked she wanted more time with Acacia.

"I don't know. I'm sorry." Hades said.

Olivia sighed and turned around to face Acacia.

"It was great seeing you..." Olivia said.

Acacia laughed a little, "You too Olive..."

Olivia hugged her sister for the last time and then teleported back to Olympus.

Olivia put up a sign to say she didn't want dinner and taped it to her door.

She went into the closet and changed into a black tank top with a white lightning bolt on it and some black leggings with lightning bolts striking all over it.

Olivia went into the bathroom and washed her face. She put her hair into a high ponytail and walked out. She set her jewelry on her nightstand and laid down on her bed.

She messed with some metal wire and slowly fell asleep.