Chapter 24

Olivia had been sitting in the chair for only ten minutes when she heard people waking up. She looked over at the wall across from her and saw the shortest boy had woken up, as well as two of the girls. Olivia got up and handed them all bottles of water. The rest of the demigods quickly woke up and she gave them bottles of water as well. As Olivia looked over the demigods her attention fell on the two demigods who were lying on the same bed, at first she thought that there wasn't enough room for another bed but there was. They appeared to be twins.

"How are you guys all feeling?" Olivia asked looking at all of the demigods.

"Fine. Where are we?" the girl that had been the most injured said.

Olivia looked over at Grover, who had been helping as much as he could, "What all have you told them?"

"Only that I was bringing them to a safe place," Grover said.

Olivia nodded and looked back at the demigods, "This is Camp Half-Blood, a safe place for demigods. You are all demigods, children of one god and one mortal. Here you will train to learn how to fight and use your powers that you inherited from your godly parent. But I will get to the parts of being a demigod later. What are your names?"

"Bianca." said a girl with brown, curly hair, brown skin, and dark brown eyes.

"Mollie." another girl said with lighter brown, straight hair, fair skin, and hazel eyes.

"Raquel." a shorter girl said with dirty blonde, straight hair, fair skin, and blue eyes said.

"Carson." a short boy, that was a little taller than Raquel said, with brown hair, fair skin, and light blue eyes.

"Morgan." said the girl that Olivia expected to be the twin of the boy next to her. She had long, dirty blonde hair, fair skin, and hazel eyes.

"Ian." said the boy next to Morgan. He had light brown hair, fair skin, and hazel eyes.

"Liam." said the oldest looking boy. He had brown hair, tan skin, and hazel eyes.

"Laila." says the girl that had been the most injured and oldest looking. She was tall and had slightly wavy, black hair, tan skin, and bright green eyes.

"Well, it's nice to meet all of you. I'm Olivia, I am fifteen. How old are you?" Olivia said.

"Twelve." Said Bianca, Mollie, Raquel, Carson, Morgan, and Ian.

"Thirteen." Said Laila and Liam.

Olivia nodded, "Now sadly I have to tell you more about being a demigod."

Olivia explained everything. Their scents, monsters, training, the gods, camp activities, where they would stay and eat, everything and anything. Once she was done with the explaining and answering questions, Olivia took the new demigods on a tour. As always, finishing at the camp store. Everyone got the normal stuff, shoes, shorts of different kinds, solid color shirts, shirts with different prints, etc. The girls got a few pieces of jewelry, except for Laila, she got a few leather jackets instead. The boys got hoodies and a few other things and when they were done shopping Olivia took them all to Hermes cabin. She placed a spell on the bags as she always has and then took them to the Mess Hall as it had been time for lunch.

When Olivia got to the Mess Hall she saw most people looking at all of the new demigods that were behind her. Olivia just rolled her eyes and took them to the Hermes table. She gave Connor a death glare and then went over to her table. As she sat down Alexa looked at her dumbstruck.

"Does Zeus know that you're here?!" Alexa asked.

"He'll find out soon enough," Olivia said eating her food.

As if on cue a bolt of lightning struck and Zeus had teleported into the Mess Hall. Olivia groaned and looked at her father.

"OLIVIA WHAT THE HADES ARE YOU DOING HERE!? HERMES CAME TO YOUR ROOM WITH YOUR DINNER TO SEE YOU GONE!" Zeus yelled.

Olivia rolled her eyes and stood up, "Well father, I have been making sure eight demigods didn't die. Would you rather have me to help them, or have eight demigods less for defeating the titans and Hera?"

Zeus glared at Olivia, "You are coming back to Olympus, Now!"

Olivia rolled her eyes, "Yeah, no. I'm staying for the bonfire." Olivia said putting power in her words.

Olivia smirked as she watched a light gleam in Zeus' eyes, "Alright, I will see you after your little bonfire."

Zeus teleported away and Olivia sat back down at her table.

"Y-you just used charmspeak on Zeus! Do you know what he could do to you!?" Alexa said.

"Do you know what I could do to him? I have a master bolt to you know." Olivia said eating her food.

Alexa sighed and went back to her dinner. After a few moments of silence, campers started to talk again and went back to how it was before Zeus came. After Chiron dismissed the campers Olivia walked over to the eight new demigods and walked with them to the Amphitheatre. When they got to the bonfire Olivia had the new demigods on one side of her and the rest of her friends on the other. She sang with her old and new friends the whole time and had fun the whole entire time.

At the end of the bonfire, nobody had been claimed which sucked, but Olivia couldn't expect them to be claimed their first night. Olivia had decided to introduce the new eight demigods, to her other friends. Olivia took them all by the Mess Hall and took a deep breath.

"Alright, you guys so I'm gonna introduce you people to each other because my guess is that some of you are siblings. Alright so, the people who have been here for a while. There's Annabeth, Daughter of Athena, Grover, who you already know, Piper, Daughter of Aphrodite, Leo, Son of Hephaestus, Alexa, Daughter of Zeus and my half-sister, Darcy, Daughter of Poseidon, and Percy, Son of Poseidon." Olivia said pointing to her friends.

Olivia saw Laila's eyes widen, but ignored it and took another deep breath, "So now the new kiddos. There's Bianca, Mollie, Raquel, Carson, Morgan, Ian, Liam, and Laila." Olivia said while pointing to her new friends.

Percy's eyes widened at the sound of Laila's name, "L-Laila Jackson?"