Chapter 28

Olivia had been glaring at Leo but then quickly looked at the room, everyone was looking at her. Olivia ran out of the Amphitheatre and didn't look back. She ran and ran until she was in her cabin. She locked the door and sat on her bed. She caught her breath and looked around the room. She saw a light reflect off of something that was lying on her drawers. She stood up and walked over to the drawers. It was the piece of blade that was in Laila's shoulder that she had to remove.

Olivia picked up the blade and ran her finger against it, she could end all of her pain right then and now. Olivia was running her finger on the blade for the third time when there was a loud knock on the door.

"Olivia let us in!" Thalia yelled.

Olivia didn't answer, she just stared at the blade.

"OLIVIA! I will kick down this door!" Olivia heard her yell again.

After a moment of silence, Thalia kicked down the door and ran into the cabin. She took the blade out of Olivia's hands and threw it to the other side of the cabin.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" Thalia yelled.

Olivia felt a hot tear fall down her cheek, she fell down to the floor and cried, "I almost cut myself, Thalia...I almost took my life...And just because of a stupid boy!"

Thalia hugged Olivia, "Hey...it's ok. We're here for you..."

'We?' Olivia thought. She looked up and saw everyone walking into the cabin, Bianca, Mollie, Raquel, Carson, Morgan, Ian, Liam, Laila, Percy, Darcy, Annabeth, Alexa, Callie, and Alex. Piper was there too, she walked up to Olivia and kneeled down to her eyes.

"Mom is yelling in June's face right now. Surprisingly you and Leo are one of her favorite couples. But she loves all of the couples here, well almost." Piper said.

Olivia laughed a little, but then sighed, "I can't believe that after saving her from her injuries, she went against me. She even says I'm not powerful enough to by the Heir to Olympus."

"Then she hasn't seen your full power," Percy said.

Olivia sighed and quickly pushed a thought out of her mind, she then looked up at her friends, "I'm glad you guys are with me."

Everyone nodded and Olivia stood up, she walked over to where Thalia had thrown the blade and picked it up. She looked at her reflection on the blade and sighed. She closed her fist and closed her eyes. She imagined the blade turning into dust and when she opened her eyes and fist back up, all that was left was black dust. Olivia then walked out of her cabin. She heard someone almost call out for her but then heard Thalia leave her be. Olivia sighed and ran through the camp.

She soon found herself back at Fireworks Beach and she ran into the ocean, not worrying about getting wet and just running in. She went deeper and deeper and soon was completely underwater. She sat at the bottom of the floor and just thought about her life.

-Flashback-

'Oh great...' Olivia thought.

She was in her cabin, she and Leo were sitting on her bed and she had her head lying on his shoulder. She watched as her past self grabbed her notebook from her bag. She flipped through the pages and stopped on a specific picture. It was the drawing of Leo and Festus.

"I drew this the day we finally got Festus back and running.," Her past self said while looking at the page.

"You were so happy and excited. It made me wonder if anything would make me that happy and excited. Acacia and I were always on the run from monster's and my mom's death haunted me. Nothing ever made me that excited."

"It's a great drawing O," Leo said looking at the drawing.

"Thanks. I've been thinking about what makes me that happy and excited.", Olivia looked at Leo "I-I've realized that it's you."

She then kissed Leo softly on the lips.

"I love you, Leo..." Olivia said looking into his eyes.

"I-I love you too O," Leo said looking right back into her eyes.

-Present-

Olivia opened her eyes and swam up to the surface. She ran onto the shore and fell onto the sand. She sat up and placed her head on her knees, "Did he really love her? If he did why did he let June's charmspeak forget about it?"

Olivia quickly got rid of the thoughts in her head and stood up. She walked away from the beach and to her cabin.

When she got to her cabin, everyone had fallen asleep. She laid down on her bed and closed her eyes. The next morning she luckily woke up without having a single dream about the day.

She had woken up after everyone else so she got up and changed into a white crop top, some black ripped jeans, and her leather jacket. She pulled her hair into a high ponytail and walked out of the bathroom. She put on some grey shoes and then walked out of her cabin.

She saw that everyone was at the Mess Hall so she jogged to her table and sat down next to Thalia.

"How are you doing Olive?" Alexa asked.

"Better," Olivia said.

Olivia ate her meal in silence after that. She looked around the room and her eyes fell on Leo, who was being yelled at by Fiona.

"How dare you do that to Olivia! You two loved each other! Remember!?" Fiona yelled.

"Yeah, well not anymore. Besides she was going to break up with me eventually, I just sped up the process." Leo said.

Olivia felt her heart stop, He thought she was going to break up with him? She had told him more things about herself than she ever had to other people. Olivia sighed and stood up.

She walked over to Fiona and put a hand on her shoulder, "Hey, it's alright. Leo made his decision. I'm fine, I promise."

"Are you sure?" Fiona asked shocked that Olivia came over.

Olivia nodded, "Yeah. As long as Leo is happy then I'll be fine." Olivia looked up at Leo who had an annoyed expression on his face.

"You know, I would still like to be friends Leo. I would still like to help out around Bunker 9. But if you don't want me to, then I won't." Olivia said.

After a few minutes of silence from Leo, Olivia sighed and nodded, "Alright, well you know where to find me." Olivia then walked away and sat back down at her table.

"Are you sure you're alright with all of this?" Jason asked.

Olivia nodded, "As long as Leo is happy, I'm happy."

Jason sighed and went back to his food. Olivia knew that they didn't believe her, but it was the truth. If Leo was happy without her than she wouldn't get in the way. Even if it meant that she had to hurt herself. Her friends and family came first, always.