Chapter 20

Olivia grinned ear to ear, "Her name is Callie, that maybe your sister!"

Alex's eyes went wide, "Really?! That could be my sister!?"

Olivia nodded.

Alex jumped up and Olivia did soon after, "She should be at the archery field."

The two demigods then ran to the archery field, looking for Alex's sister.

They ran to the archery field and immediately saw Callie.

"Callie, come here!" Olivia said.

Callie heard Olivia and came over with a confused look on her face, "Um...what's up, Olivia? Who's this?"

Alex looked Callie in the eyes, "Callie? Sis, is that you?"

Callie had an even more confused look on her face than before, but it quickly disappeared, "A-Alex?!" Callie picked Alex up and hugged him as she would never let go.

"W-what are you doing here? Why aren't you with Mom at home?!?! You're a demigod?!?" Callie said attacking Alex with questions after setting him down.

"Yeah, apparently our father is a god. He came back to mom twice." Alex said.

Alex then had tears in his eyes, "I-i would be with mom since I don't need to be here until I'm older b-but..."

Callie had a confused expression and looked at Olivia.

Olivia sighed, "Alex is it ok if I tell her? You can stand over there to calm down."

Alex just nodded and walked away from the archery field.

Olivia sighed, "I wish I didn't have to tell you this but, your mother killed herself. Alex had run out of the house that day and soon a satyr, name Grover, found him and brought him here."

Callie's eyes went wide, "M-my mother is d-dead?" Callie fell to the ground and cried into her knees.

"It's all my fault, I never should've run away..." Olivia heard Callie say through all of her tears.

Olivia sat down next to her, "Hey, it's not your fault. You need to remember that it isn't your fault."

Callie lifted her head, "I'm just going to go to the beach..." Callie then stood up and ran away.

Alex came over with a confused look, "Where is Callie going???"

"She's just going to the beach, it's ok," Olivia said.

Alex sighed and ran to the cabin that he, Chris, and June lived in.

***

Callie had run as fast as she could to Fireworks Beach.

When she got there she soon found herself underwater, but she could still breathe.

'What the...' Callie thought, Callie went up to the surface and took a deep breath of air. She then realized that she wasn't getting wet.

Callie quickly swam to shore and ran to the Big House.

When she got there she saw Olivia helping Will with someone's dislocated ankle.

"O-Olivia I got to tell you something," Callie said catching her breath.

Olivia finished what she was doing then went over to Callie, "What's up?" Olivia asked.

"I can breathe underwater! And I don't get wet when I am in water!" Callie said.

Callie saw a red light shine in Olivia's eyes.