Chapter 9

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to camp?!" Olivia heard Zeus yell.

Olivia turned around, "Because it was important!" Olivia yelled back.

Olivia turned away from Zeus and teleported Hephaestus into the room, "Hello Hephaestus, did you happen to know a Ms. Flame?"

Hephaestus thought for a moment and smirked, "Yes I did, Why?"

Olivia struck Hephaestus with her master bolt, "BECAUSE I JUST TALKED TO THE DAUGHTER YOU HAD WITH HER!" 

"OW! WHY YOU LITTLE-"

"ENOUGH!" Zeus yelled keeping it so Hephaestus wouldn't attack Olivia.

Olivia teleported to her room. She took out her set of throwing knives from her drawer and started to throw them all at her wall.

When she about to throw her sixth knife, Zeus teleported into the room, "Olivia that is enough."

Olivia put the knives down and teleported the ones she already threw to her, "I hate it when I have to save a demigod. That means that the gods didn't know about them so camp didn't know about them, and when camp doesn't know about them they can't send any satyrs or anyone to help them."

Zeus sighed, "It's the way of life for the gods. We don't know about every single one of our children."

Olivia sighed, she knew that. And she hated it.

Olivia calmed herself down and looked at her father, "Alright, I'm calm. But I'm going to need some targets here."

Zeus nodded and a few moments later targets were lining the walls. Zeus teleported out leaving Olivia alone.

While Olivia was putting away her knives, She heard a knock on the door. She opened the door to see Hermes standing there.

"What would you like for dinner?" Hermes asked.

"I'm fine for tonight, thanks," Olivia said.

Hermes nodded and teleported away. Olivia laid down in bed and soon fell asleep.

The next morning Olivia got up and took a shower.

She then changed into a blue shirt with two white arrows on it and some jean shorts. She then put on some black vans and left the closet. Olivia put her hair into a fishtail braid once again and opened the door to see Hermes with Olivia's food. Olivia said thank you and Hermes teleported away.

Once Olivia was done with her food she transfigured the dishes into a crow. She sent the crow out of the window and sat down on her bed.

A few moments later there was a knock on the door.

Olivia opened the door to see Apollo standing there, "Why hello Apollo. Your turn today?"

"Yes it is, now let's go to the training room," Apollo said.

They teleported to the training room and Olivia saw twenty targets, "Let me guess archery first?"

Olivia said making a bow and a quiver full of arrows appear.

Apollo nodded, "You will shoot at the targets facing them, from angles, and with your back to the target."

Olivia nodded and grabbed a few arrows. She shot them at some of the targets and they all hit the bullseye.

Olivia then flew into the air and started to shoot at the targets at all sorts of different angles. Every time she got the bullseye.

She then put her back to a target and put her bow and arrow behind her. She shot the arrow and turned around to see that it hit the target.