chapter 6

March 20,2017

                                    Rose Marie

So my day off didn't go how I planned it to go at all. Instead of being able to relax like I wanted and hang with Amber I got called in because stupid ass Ari missed placed her shit and Kennedy didn't show up so had to cancel all of her appointments.

When I told Ari she was next I meant that shit. She kept throwing little jabs about new hoes in the shop especially when she had one of her friends in there with her. I laughed it off because she's all mouth. The whole time I chilled with Jah since he wasn't really set with appointments.

Black and Don kept giving me these little looks but I ignored them because it's Black and Don. Ignoring them wasn't enough because they decided to make a group chat and kept sending me all kind of kissy emojis and shit like that. All I could do was flip them off and put their thread on do not disturb mode.

Today Don asked everyone to come in early though because he said that he wanted to talk to us about something. I know it's probably about all the tension in the shop because when I say that shit is so divided that's what I mean.

While both Don and Black are the only ones mutual in the situation it's like me and the three idiots don't like each other. Jah don't like Ari and I think maybe he don't like Kennedy since he's called her an idiot ass follower after I told him how we kind of had words. Rob ain't fucking with Ari after the whole drugging shit came out.

It seems like the only change is Ari seems like more than ever she's trying to snatch Jah up even after he went bad on her. You'd think she was just a little smarter than what she was. I'm not about to let no Nigga disrespect me multiple times and still try to be with them.

Though he has the right to be the way he is with her but still. I told him to just ignore her and he's trying but she keeps on doing the most. Like yesterday I was laying down on the couch with my head against Jah's shoulder on my phone and the minute I got up to go put my phone on the charger she literally ran over there damn near breaking her neck to sit in my spot.

Not once did he acknowledge her which made her even more mad than she already was, ole mad ass She was making all kind of stupid noises trying to get him to look over at him and he just continued to do what he was doing. I laughed and even snapped her dumb ass which got many views.

Call it what you want but I don't fuck with her. She only provided me with entertainment that I didn't ask or have to pay for. She's one of those people who keep poking until you snap at them and ima give her what she want.

"Ayo so I called you guys here cause we work together and all this tension shit is childish. I'm not going to say who by name but only two people in here actually have the right to be annoyed with the people they are but I'm not going to say any names." Don say but I know who he's talking about

"Anyways being the the good boss I am I decided that instead of working the whole week we take that Thursday until Monday off and head to Jamaica. Expenses on me of course but there isn't bringing any one with you. This is a work trip but I plan to have fun and put all the bullshit behind us. Now who's all down?" He asked

Everyone immediately agreed and I'm sure it was because of the free trip. Shit who in their right minds are going to turn a free trip to Jamaica down. I was cool with that because it's not like I've been that far before.

It was time for my break so I left them to finish talking about what they needed to but I was thirsty as fuck and I remember that I had this bomb ass juice that Black put me on to. Going downstairs to the fridge where I left it yesterday I almost died when I saw it wasn't in there.