Chapter 3

March 17,2017

                                  Rose Marie

Today was the day Jah was coming back and Don decided that we would go out and have fun as a welcome back. I'm not really sure where he went but at this point working in here with the idiot cousins and their extra Kennedy I'm down to let lose.

At first I declined going with them because I didn't want to have to spend any unnecessary time with them but Don convinced me to go. Right now it's almost ten in the morning and I'm running a little late to open the shop but that's cool because nobody usually gets there until 11.

Last night I had already went and laid everyone's appointment in their stations and all I needed to do was the paper work that I didn't finish last night. Deciding to just go in with my clothes I wore to bed since I'll only be there until two I hurry up and grabbing and orange to make my way out.

I took a shower last night and it's so fucking cold here that I slept in sweats and a long sleeve shirt. My UGGS covering my feet keeping them warm was the final touches that I needed to completed the look. Rushing into the shop I go over the numbers and all of the things I didn't finish last night.

Around 11is like I expected people started coming in and I could already see that today I was going to have to stay longer than I planned. Before 11:30 there were people trying to do walk ins and the only person available for walk ins today was Kennedy.

Groaning because I know that I'm going to have to go and talk to her about how many she can take today. She's worse than Ari when it comes to saying slick shit. The funny thing is I'm sure she thinks that I like Black when that's the furthest things from the truth but I'm not about to tell her since she wanted to be a bitch instead of coming and asking me.

"ummm Kennedy you're the only person doing walk ins today so I need to know how many you're willing today so I can put it down?" I ask

"How many I feel like doing" She say not even looking at me but I can hear the attitude in her voice

"Well can you give me an estimate because I already have four people up here trying to do a walk in. I don't have time for your shit today. If you don't want to do them I'll let people know we're not doing any today." I say ready to walk away from her ignorant ass

"I said how many I feel like so that's what I mean." She turn around mugging me

"You know what you following ass bitch you ain't never had a reason to not like me. Just became the doublement idiots don't doesn't give you a reason not to. Watch how you talk to me before you be worrying about which flavor of applesauce you're going to be eating for the next few months when I wire ya jaw shut." I say sick of her shit

"You not about that life." She say like she know me

"Just ask about me hoe. But I've given you enough energy. Black where you at so we can go get something to eat," I yell just to be petty

We were supposed to be just running to the subway down the street to get lunch but she was being mad annoying so I decided to be annoying to. Once I left her spot I went to tell the people that we weren't taking any walk ins today I was met with Black and Kennedy following behind him.

"You about ready to go?" I ask him

"Yea ima see what everyone else wants and then we can head out." He said before walking over to them

After he got their orders he walked back over to me and like the little puppy Kennedy is she followed behind him but I got some news for her she ain't going. Once he reached me I linked my arm with his and pulled him out the door ignoring her.