Chapter 18

April 27,2017

                                Rose Marie

Soon as the door closed my top came off and then my pants. I don't even remember them coming off but shit it did. Jumping his arms he walked us to my room not before slamming my ass into the door. Stupid ass ain't even open it and walked me right into it.

"What the fuck stupid you gotta open the door." I say rubbing my head

"I was getting there shut the fuck up." He said opening it and walking me to the bed.

Tossing me on it he took a step back just looking at me as he but his lip. That alone just made me even more wet than before. Ain't nothing more sexier than a fine ass Nigga biting his lip as he appreciate your body. Well besides him talking shit as he eat my pussy or fucking me.

"Fuck Babe you're beautiful as hell." He says after staring for a few more seconds.

Opening my legs some I bring one hand down in between my legs and rub them up and down my thighs teasing him as he watched me. Doing it a few times I bring my other hand and grab onto my breast moaning just a bit when I squeezed my nipple.

At the moment I'm so turned on at him watching me that I could cum at any minute. Bringing both hands to my center I open my lips showing him how wet I am before sliding a finger up and down my slit before bringing one of them to my lips and rubbing it on them.

He groan as I do that and take his shirt off. I feel like I'm putting on a show for him and I'm really enjoying it. Fuck work I know I'm not about to make it back for the day and all of his appointments might be canceled but oh well.

Walking back over to me he bends down at the end of the bed as I continue to play with myself. He don't touch me just continue to watch me as I please myself. Taking his pants and boxers off at the same time he takes his dick in his hands.

The shit was already hard and big as fuck. Watching him stroke himself was turning me on. It's like we're both enjoying watching each other please ourselves. Bending down some he spread my legs open a little more as I'm getting closer to my climax. I can already feel the cum dripping down my ass as I move my fingers faster.

Sticking two fingers inside myself I immediately come undone and a shaking mess. It was like I hit a spot that I didn't know was there. It could be that I never fingered myself before either which would be why I didn't know it was there.

Leaning his head down he stuck his tongue out flat as he licked from the bottom to the top of my vagina making me flinch a little when he licked my clit. I was already sensitive from my orgasm that I just gave myself and that lick just almost made me come again.

He did the same thing again and again before he attacked my clit without warning sending a shock through my body. Grabbing the back of his head as my body shook uncontrollably I rode my orgasm out damn near losing my mind. It didn't help that he was humming and the vibrations from his voice seem to be hitting me making things worse.

"Oh my fucking god please don't stop!" I begged as I continued to grind on his face.

"You like that shit?" He asked doing it again but moving his head some so he could stick a finger inside of me.

"Fuck yes! I love that shit baby please" I yelled throwing my head back as he stuck another one in speeding up.

Taking his mouth off of me he looked up as he continued fingering me and I damn near lost it once he hit my g spot. I could hear the gushing sounds as he went faster and my stomach began to tighten. My whole body tightening as I get closer to that release.