Chapter 16

April 27,2019

Rose Marie

"Babe are you really still mad about earlier ?" Jah asked as I continued to ignore him

I'm holding my tongue because that double standards shit is a bitch. Let me tell you what he did earlier he might have still been bitching at me right now. Grabbing my juice I scroll on my time line ignoring his existence. I could tell that was making him even more mad.

That's too bad though. He should prefer that over what I'm holding inside. The level of disrespect he showed today already got me ready to end this whole damn relationship and it's not even on no dramatic shit.

Today we had our first argument and I'm still not over it. I know y'all probably like what the hell already but Jah really got me fucked up. Im not the jealous type of girl like I don't mind him having for friends but you need to let your 'friends' know that it's boundaries and shit when you have a girlfriend.

**Flashback to earlier in the day**

Today me and Jah decided to go grocery shopping for the both of our places because between him and black they ate all my shit and he already didn't have nothing in his house.

We walked in the store and started tackling the list that we made for stuff though I already know that I'm going to end up getting more than I have on my list. Both of our list were in our notes so we split up to go shopping.

I headed to the fruits and healthy department while he went straight to the junk food. I'd meet him there later since I peaked at his list and I barely saw anything healthy on there. I'm going to put some in my cart for him because a little fruit ain't never hurt nobody.

Once I was done grabbing all of my things that I needed from that aisle I headed to the juices since I don't really drink soda like that and grabbed some water. Grabbing that I headed over to the cookies and chips aisle to look for Jah so that way we can finish shopping together.

I didn't see him over there so I figured he went somewhere else so I continued to shop throwing damn near every brand of cookies in my cart. I only grabbed so many because I be needing shit to snack on at work and Someone found my stash and keep eating them.

Once I was done getting everything and was ready to check out I went to look for Jah. It was like I couldn't find him nowhere in the store. Either he had already bought his stuff and went to the car or he was hiding from me. Either way his ass need to meet me at the counter so we can get up out of here.

We have a date planned and I'm excited about that. So far we've been on two more dates and it seems like each one gets better than the next. Taking my phone out I call him and after three rings I'm sent to voice mail.

Calling back I get the same response but this time it was on the second ring so now I know that he's fading my phone calls. Walking down the aisle looking for him one more time I hear him before I see him and he's not alone.

Jah was in the middle of the dairy aisle with another chick laughing it up like he ain't see me calling him. Going around the other aisle so that I could get closer to them and hear what they're actually saying I stop by the ice cream cones.

He obviously wasn't paying that much attention to his surrounding seeing that he was showing all Thirty two of his teeth. She doing the same but now she's over here touching his arm and shit. What threw me off a little is that he ain't move away or nothing.

Putting my phone on silence just Incase he decided to call me back which I'm sure he ain't have no plans on doing at the moment I called him again to see if he would answer. I sat there and watched him look at the screen before he declined it again.