Update

Just wanted to update y'all on a few things. I am currently writing another book at the moment, I had plans set for it to be released within the next week but with everything that's going on I'm not sure if that's going to happen. Right now it's literally 1:50 am where I'm at an like an hour ago someone shot at my house. Mind you I was in the living room by the window when it happened.

This has never happened to me before but I was literally scared as fuck. I don't be in drama at all like I don't even have friends that I hang with. I'm socially awkward at times and very much antisocial. I texted my brother to come and get me because I was scared and he lives around the corner from me.

He really don't listen cause I told his ass to park at the corner and instead he came sliding in my drive way. My cousins behind him though I called them a few minutes before him since they live a little further out. Now I'm at my sister house for maybe a week.

Real shit this has been a bad ass week. On Sunday My uncle tested positive for the corona virus. Mind you he's over 50 and he has diabetes, my sister car caught fire under the hood while she was driving with her boyfriend. Thank god I had my two nephews and speaking of nephews my 2 year old nephew has been rubbing a fever of 102.2-103.2 for the last week and the hospital sent him home with shit that's not working.

He legit cries all day and hasn't been eating nothing. He can't eat cause he keeps pointing to his mouth saying that it hurts and that's frustrating because he's in hella pain and I can't help him. Also when he was born he had this thing on his lungs that causes him to get sick a lot. They wanted to remove it but they said it's a 50/50 chance that they would cut an artery and he could die so that's out the window

Y'all please be safe out there. All the shit that's going on in 2020 and mfs are still out here shooting at people.

Also my landlord need to say fuck rent for the next month and a half cause I work at a school and the shit is closed and I haven't worked in 3 weeks. Tf though I'm getting paid for it he don't need to know all of that. Free rent April is what he needs to be doing.