Chapter 52

did y'all miss me? y'all look at my niece I'm so in love with her y'all don't know.

June 25, 2018

                                      Rose Marie

"Jah can you put these on the table?" I asked handing him some napkins to put in the table

"Which table?" He asked holding both the white and gold set up

"Actually just grab them all and set them on the table I'll figure it out in a minute cause I don't want to change my mind mid placing" I said turning back to the task in my hand

"Well what do you want me to do?" He asked

"Go watch your daughter" I said

"OUR daughter, but that's all you want me to do?" He asked making me sigh

"Yes that's all. Now hurry up because you're in my way and send Amber and Ari in when you go that way" I said waving him off

"You gone quit treating me like a bitch" he mumbled under his breath as he walked away

"Then stop acting like one" I said back

No me and Jah aren't back together. We're just coparenting at the moment. He told me what happened and in his head it made sense but to me it didn't. Like you can't keep me out of the loop and be with that crazy bitch laying on her acting like a family and ignoring me because you had an idea about some shit.

Yes he was right about his idea and had facts and proof and shit but that doesn't matter I should have been clued into the whole plan. Be recorded everything during the process like a vlog. Shit was funny cause he don't know who to hold the camera but the situation wasn't funny.

Come to find out Lyric had something to do with those dudes trying to kill me and she's working with someone. I don't know who it is but I know one thing they better stop fucking with me. For the last two weeks I've been getting random phone calls and shit talking about watch my back.

I didn't take that shit lightly especially now that I'm a mom. That's why I decided to let Jah move in with me until this shit is figured out. It's his crazy bitch that's behind it and whoever else so he needs to fix this.

Jah moved into the guest bedroom down the hall from me. I've also been looking into new places cause I just want to get out of here. Like I'll always love this house because it was my first place that I bought but a bitch need to dip with all the bullshit that's going on.

Today we were having a little get together with the crew and some of their family members. When I say I can't wait for Jah family to leave I mean I can't wait. Like I almost slapped the fuck out of his sister Brooklyn because she been throwing slick comments and shit when she don't know what's going on.

His brother Harlem cool. Like we clicked when we first met over FaceTime just like me and Brooklyn and we were cool until I decided to break up with Jah and she went to social media tryna talk shit. I almost beat her ass once she brought my daughter in it saying Jah wasn't the dad and I was trying to pin a baby on him.

I'm like first of all bitch I didn't even want to be pregnant in the first place it's his fault. Second, don't be talking shit on social media about me and my child. Like how can you say that she's not his child when she has his whole face.

It don't even look like I birthed her which sucks cause I'm the one who carried her for them months. This would be the first time that we all do something together in who knows how long and I'm excited. I won't let Brooklyn fuck up this day at all.