Chapter 23

May 20,2017

                                  Rose Marie

This Nigga won't wake up for shit. All a bitch wanted was to eat and he's not getting up. Once again I don't have any food in my house thanks to the guys and pregnant ass Amber eating everything on site. Ima start stashing shit in my room and car in a minute.

Sighing as I tried once again to wake Jah up shaking him but all I got was him turning over and letting out a little snore. An idea popped in my head and you know how I am with my ideas. Since the other day he's been asking me to let him lick the cat but I kept denying him.

He low key had an attitude about it the first two days but eventually got over it. I woke him up the other day sucking the soul from his body and that made him even more mad that he couldn't return the favor. Taking my panties off I get up and hover above his face since he was laying on his back.

Lowering my body above his mouth I sat my pussy on his face slowly moving it front to back on his lip. I'm more than sure I'm going to get a response him soon. Not even thirty seconds later I felt his lips twitch as I look down. Only to be met with him blinking his eyes trying to wake up.

As soon as he opens his eyes all the way I smirk down at him before trying to stand up. I accomplished my mission and now it was time to say. Well that's what I thought but before I could get all the way up he wrapped his arms around my thighs and kept me in place before running his tongue flat across my lips.

Throwing my head back with a moan at the feeling even though it wasn't supposed to be going this far I couldn't help but take advantage of this. I'm about to give him breakfast and then I can actually eat after this. Bouncing my self up and down on his tongue that he stuck out I could feel myself getting more wet each time I brought myself down.

"Mmmhhh fuck." I moan feeling myself approaching my orgasm already. It hasn't even been more than three minutes and I'm about to wet his whole face up

"Ride his tongue mama. This you're tongue papa wanna see you get off on it." He said before letting me do what I wanted with it

Grinding myself against it I did every move you could think of before I felt myself lose it. I was for sure I was about to squirt everywhere and just before I could I say up some and rubbed my clit before squirting all over his face. His nasty ass was enjoying this.

As I tried to come down from that orgasm I felt him flip me over and lay me down on my stomach. I'm not going to even lie that one just took damn near all the energy that I had in me for real. Lifting my stomach up a little I felt him placing me on my knees before placing kisses down my back.

Stopping at my ass cheeks I felt him spread them before spitting in between my crack. Looking back at him trying to see what the hell he was going I could only peer so far over my shoulder before he pushed my head back forward.

"Keep ya head over there. I got you mami we're about to try something different real quick. If it's uncomfortable let me know okay?" He said waiting for my response.

I nodded at him but that wasn't enough for him because he sent a hard slap to my ass making me flinch and fall forward not being prepared for it.

"None of that nodding shit I need a yes or no." He said rubbing the cheek that he slapped

"Yes." I groaned still feeling the sting on my ass

"Arch ya back some" He said

I followed his directions arching my back some actually trying to take my mind off some of the crazy shit that just randomly started popping up in my mind. He got off of the bed before going to get some hand cuffs what I had bought as a prank for Amber and Mike but she never took them before coming back into the bed.