chapter 7

March 25, 2017

Rose Marie

Today is already starting off bad as fuck. Right now it's almost three in the morning and our plane leaves in a little over an hour but guess where I'm at? Stuck in a fucking Uber with a flat tire. Instead of being hard headed I should have just went on and let Black come and pick me up because I wouldn't be stuck here.

If it wasn't bad enough that I'm stuck here until another Uber comes my driver had the nerves to tell me that I needed to go half on a tire because my luggage is what made the tire flat. Man once my Uber comes and get me I'm sure gone curse him smooth the fuck out.

How the hell he gone try to blame me when he was hitting every pothole in sight and not to mention that he was flying over speed bumps like it was the regular road. Whoever passed him and gave him his license need to be banned.

He either fucked for them or his is fake cause I'm not buying that he actually passed with his driver. I texted Don letting him know that my new Uber would be here in less than five minutes so I'd make it there before we had to check luggage and all of that in.

On top of all this bullshit I'm starving. I had a bagel with cream cheese and a juice but he made me drop it on the backseat of his floor which only added to my annoyance with him. His ass is gone be getting a long ass negative review from me as well.

Once my second driver came I hurried up and got my shit out the backseat and into his car before pulling away. The whole time the other driver was talking shit but I payed him no mind. Unless he was trying to talk about buying me a replacement bagel then he could kiss my ass.

It took me a little over ten minutes to get to the airport since there was no traffic. Thanking and tipping my driver I get my things and head inside. It wasn't that crowded which was one of the best things because I found my group faster.

They were all sitting down some sleep while others on their phone. Walking over to Don who took my things and checking them in so when it's time to go it's already done. I hug Black and sit next to Jah who just so happen to be eating pancakes and eggs. Though I don't eat either they way my stomach was set up right now I was willing to eat the shit.

"Good morning." He say leaning over pulling me into a hug. I greeted him back before sitting in the chair laying me head on the side of his shoulder as he ate

He took a few more bites out of his food before putting the tip over it and pulling out a little bag. Of course my nosy ass wanted to see what was inside because it smelled like donuts and I'm hungry. Sitting up some more he turn to me handing me the bag which I took fast as fuck.

"Damn fat ass. I got you a donut and it's a juice in my bag for you since you text me that little rant about dropping your food in the Uber." He say

"I could just kiss you right now you don't even understand. I owe you big time." I say hugging him and damn near shoving the whole thing in my mouth

"I mean I'll take that too, but don't choke stuffing your mouth like that." He scold me like his child

If my mouth wasn't so full I would have told him to leave me alone but I couldn't so I settled for ignoring him. Once I was done with the donut I turned back to him to see him digging back into his food. Deciding to let him eat I got up and went to fuck with Don.

Messing with him is almost as fun as messing with Black. The only difference is Don has more control over his mouth so I'm not always caught off guard when he say shit. He was sitting away from everyone watching a movie on his iPad with his AirPods on.