Chapter 28

I know it's been a while but man my work schedule has been out of control. Summer is coming up so I'm off teacher duty. I be so sick of those kids 😂😂

July 3,2017

Rose Marie

"Jah ya baby mama here" I yell when I seen Lyric walk through the door.

Since we've been back she's been coming more frequently. I think she think that she's making me feel some type of way because she's carrying Jah's baby. The thing is I can care less and the sooner she realizes it the better. She stay throwing little jabs when she walks in like where is our baby daddy and tell our baby daddy I'm here.

I be like first of all you have his number unless you're still blocked. The first time she did it I was like okay and ignored her but now I think the shit is funny. She's acting like if can't get Jah back if I wanted. I'm the reason that we're not together which she fails to realize. If I wanted Jah I could have him faster than Thanos snapping them ashy ass fingers when he got all six stones.( to all my avengers fans I'm still heart broken about how the last movie ended)

He's still on me hard as fuck and caters to my every need. Even though I doubt we would be back together I'm with how we are now and in cool on the any relationships in general right now. Single life is where it's at minus the whole morning sickness. I'm three months and that shit be kicking my ass.

"Man here we go with this shit" I hear Amber say from beside me. She's seven months and when I say she looks like she's about to pop I mean POP. She's  always complains about feeling fat and how she's always hungry which is understandable but I do not want to be feeling like her at all.

I know that I'm gonna get fat which since it's apart of being pregnant but I don't wanna be so big that I can't bend over to tie my shoe or just bend over in general. I don't wanna have to be depending on someone else to help me do shit that I could normally do like Amber.

As much as I love her the Bitch lost her mind. I don't know if it was a real mistake or she was tripping cause her ass gone text me at almost three in the morning one day talking about she needs some help wiping her ass. I looked at the message and went back to sleep cause I know damn well that message better not have really been for me. We never talked about it so I'm guessing it was meant for Don.

That day her and Don talked and I guess whatever conversation went on between her and Don worked out cool because they're back on good terms. If she's happy I'm happy for her. That doesn't mean I fuck with him still though like I just come to work to do my job and go home.

I keep conversations as minimum as possible when I'm here. Unless I have to talk to someone I just keep quiet I've still been looking for jobs on the low because it's awkward as fuck being around here with them. Ari still be talking shit but I don't even entertain her anymore.

They all talk to her again which is cool with me because like I said I stay to myself. Back to Lyric who walked in and stood by my desk. I already called for Jah and I know he heard me since before I could call him again he came to the front behind his customer that he had finished tattooing.

"Bruh what are you doing here?" He asked her once he was done walking his customer out

"I came to chill with you today." She said making him smash his teeth

"Girl I know damn well you ain't just say that bullshit. What did I tell you the last time you came here?" He asked her leaning on my area desk while looking at her

"I didn't know you was serious" she said biting her lip

"Dead ass serious. We ain't cool fam so stop just popping up and trying to make her think that it's more than what it is. Unless it has something to do with the baby we really don't have nothing to talk about." He said