Chapter 54

thanks for all the kind words and prayers. It means so much y'all don't understand. You guys have become like my family but the next post please read. It's going to be up right after this chapter. On to the chapter we go

June 25,2018

Rose Marie

"Bruh I think she got hit" I hear in the distance as I try to control my breathing

"Rose can you hear me?" I hear someone else as I try to control my breathing.

At the moment that's the hardest thing to do. Not only am I having a full blown anxiety attack but I think I got shot. I say think because I don't know for sure. My adrenaline is so high yet at the same time they said she so it could be or his sister and I'm just hoping it was his sister cause fuck that bitch.

"Rose baby focus. Listen to my voice" I hear but it's not working.

My mind is going a million miles per second and it seems like by the second it's getting worse. As they continue to talk to me I can feel myself fading out. Flashes of my past going through my mind and Sekhani and well. My vision starts to blur and before I know it I'm completely unconscious.

          Jah

"Fuck yo hurry up and unlock the door! Rose stay with me please! You gotta stay with me" I said to her as I run with her in my arms towards the car

"It's unlocked. Hurry up and get her out of here. We got this shit over here" Don said as Amber got in the driver seat and I got us in the car

"Make sure my sister is good. Put pressure on that shit and amber hurry up." Black said slamming the door

I know I've done a lot of shit in the past but this shit right here is too much. I might have taken a lot of people from their family and love ones but rose don't deserve this. She should never be in this predicament.

Looking down at her as I put pressure on her wound I feel my eyes getting blurry before I realize that I'm crying. This shouldn't have even gotten the chance to take place. Instead of me acting off emotions hearing that she was talking about my daughter I should have just thought things over.

"Bruh how far away are we?" I asked as I kissed Rose face all the while holding my shirt against her stomach

"A minute away at the most. Hold on Rose you got this" she said speeding up

She pulled into the hospital lot fast and parking before jumping out and opening the door. Helping me out with Rose before running into the hospital to get help. I move as fast as I can to get her inside where she's immediately put on a stretcher and carted off to the back.

I already know that I'm not allowed back there so I'm not going to do all that dramatic shit stalling time when they could be using that to help her. I went to the waiting room sitting down putting my hands on my head silently crying.

I know that Rose is going to make it she's strong as hell. Might be one of the strongest people I know so she got this. I hope she have this all positive energy and positive thoughts. No negativity will run through this mind I thoughts. I feel someone come and sit next to me and I know it's Amber because I can see them ugly ass feet through them sandals as I look down.

"You know you shouldn't be wearing them toes out for the world to see" I say trying to lighten the mood

"Yea but you wear that ugly ass face out every day so I beg your pardon." She says chuckling a little before she break down crying as I wrap my arm around her