Chapter 46

So before I start this chapter I forgot but was reminded by one of my readers comment about the funeral candy question. These are funeral candies

 Now y'all know these be at all the funerals and old people's houses and shit

Now y'all know these be at all the funerals and old people's houses and shit. Back to the book though

*******

November 29,2017

Rose Marie

"Babe wake up" I heard Jah saying as I laid in the spare bed room

"Leave me alone." I mumbled

"Come On I need you to get up so that you can eat" he said

"Did that a few hours ago. I'm full, tired and unless you about to kill this pussy leave me be understand?" I say pulling the covers over my head

"But I want you to wake up" he said whining

"Lay with me for like an hour and I'll get up" I said trying to make a deal with him because I was really sleepy.

"Just an hour and no more than that" he said taking his clothes off leaving him in his boxers

"Close your eyes and mouth" I said before throwing my leg across his as he wrapped his arms around me.

Falling back to sleep I found myself having the same dream that I've been having since thanksgiving. When Jah came back he had changed his clothes and avoiding me. I called him out on it and he told me that he handled the situation.

I let it go for the simple fact that I didn't want to be arguing on thanksgiving but the next day I asked again. We got into a little argument over it until he filled me into what was going on. He kept somethings to himself and that was fine as long as I knew something that was going on.

In these dreams I always ended up in a dark room gagged and tied to either a chair or a bed. They all ended in me dying just a different way each time. I was tortured each time with something and when I woke up it felt like I could still feel shit that was happening in my dreams.

The only time I could sleep without having them was when I was wrapped in his arms. It's weird but I love it. When I told him about it he told me that I would always be okay and he wouldn't let nothing happen to me. I don't know if it was a sign or what but I know I'm going to have to get me a gun off own for protection and get it soon.

**********

Like he said an hour later Jah woke me up. I wasn't complaining though cause he woke me up to some bomb ass head. Like I was squirting all over the place. While I took a shower he changed the sheets before joining me in there. We ended up fucking like I knew we would.

The guys and Amber was coming over today. Even Ari so that we could have a chill day. Even though we aren't the best friends we are cool now. Her and Amber even talked it out and now they're cool too.