chapter 10

March 26,2017

Rose Marie

How lucky both black and Jah asses had to be to get a safe card on their turn. Don ass is hella funny because this is his game he was the first one to drink. I understand though cause I don't give a fuck I have drunk a shot too if the one I got was pick someone in the room to lick their ass hole.

Like first off all hell no, why was that ever an option anyway. He took that shot so fast he almost choked on hit. When Kennedy turn came around Black ass instantly cashed his in when she picked him to do the seven minutes in heaven him.

It was funny the way he had already picked his safe card up and slid it in the deck on her turn. He was so sly with it that when she said she picked him he was like next, I'm cashing in my safe card.

Ari turn came around again and she rolled a miss which was to strip and jump in the pool. We had a pool in backyard so she went and did it before returning. The next few rounds people started taking their shots and the game started getting intense. Kennedy thought she was making Black mad by kissing Rob.

What she don't know is she's making him happy and I can't tell by that scheming ass look he got on his face he's about to try to set them up to get her off his back. Maybe that's a good idea because then she won't have to say shit to me knowing me and him don't get along.

The cards are now starting to get low and Ari, Don and Black are all out since they finished their drinks and we changed the game to the last person standing with drinks get to pick the person they want to run around the block naked.

I have two drinks, Jah has one and Rob has one. It's now on Rob to do his and like idiot he is the card said for him to pick a person still in the game and confess your most dirtiest thought you had of them.

Be turned to me making me mug him and then turned to Jah before taking his shot. I'm glad he's never had no dirty thoughts about me with his dirty ass because I would have taken my shots for the hell of it to get those memories out of my head.

On my turn I had to record myself doing a twerk video in my underwear and post them to my social for 24 hours. That wasn't really nothing so I did that. When Jah came his landed on lick. Reading his card a smirk adorned his face as if he just read he win the lottery.

"Damn that must be a good ass card. Nigga look like he hit the lottery or something." Don said reading my mind. Stay out of my head Don

"That's because I damn near did. It looks like Rose might not have to buy me breakfast after all." He say looking at me with a devious smile. I was confused for a minute until our conversation from earlier hit me and my face started heat up

"I don't even know if I wanna know." Rob said

"Well shit I do why she gotta buy you breakfast and not all of us." Black most ass said

"Business! Get some and mind it". I say before Jah could tell him

"My cars say pick someone in the room and see how many times you can make them cum in twenty minutes." He say looking at me the whole time he said it

"The lotto he won indeed." Don said making them laugh while I was about to die in embarrassment

"We know who he's going to pick. I feel like I keep saying that." Black said

"Because you do so shut up." I said

"Why are you so mean? You just ain't had no dick in a minute to straighten you up but that's fine cause Jah about to change that. Handle that bruh." He say holding his hand out to dap Jah who did dap him up and stood up walking over to me.