chapter 8

March 26,2017

Rose Marie

After I left the room last night I've been trying to stay clear of Jah and I think he noticed. Every time he came close to me I took a small step back or made sure that we weren't alone all night. See I might sound dramatic but I really don't trust myself not to just jump on his ass at any give moment.

I told you it's been a while since I've had any and to top it off I say his print. When I say that shit was there I mean it's there and it looked big as fuck, I'm already imaging if that shit looks like that not hard what the hell it's going to look like standing at attention.

He be thinking he slick. All night he just had to make sure that he somehow touched me. It could have been me simply standing somewhere and it's a whole lot of room for him to walk around me and not touch me yet he still did. Small brushes up and against me but I got something for that ass.

Last night I went to sleep before he got back into the room but of course when I woke up this morning I was wrapped in his arms. I'm currently getting my morning routine out the way because we have a full day planned today.

Don said that there was a breakfast set for us this morning followed by the spa and then to chill on the beach for a bit and then he had something he wanted to try tonight. I was down for everything especially the spa.

Last night also didn't go the way he thought it would with everyone trying to talk their problems out so he stopped while we were ahead. I knew the shit wasn't going to work but I was willing to try for the sake of him. He spent all of this money on us to have a good time and I'm not finna be one to spoil it and waste his money.

"Jah wake up we have to be down for breakfast in like thirty minutes." I say shaking him

"Just ten more minutes." He said pulling the covers back over his head

"You said that ten minutes ago get up." I say but he ignored me

The agreement was that we couldn't come to breakfast without the other person that we were sharing a room with. That's so stupid and he's going to cause me not to get any food. An idea comes to my head and it's perfect get back from him playing with my mind all night.

Lifting the covers off of him I slowly get on the bed since I have on a loose dress it's not hard to throw my legs over his waist as I straddle him not sitting on him though just sitting on my knees. Leaning down I whisper for him to wake up.

Rubbing his bare chest while telling him to wake up. It's not even working so I move a step further and actually straddle him to where I'm sitting on the bottom of his stomach as I lean down and kiss the shell of his ear.

Receiving a groan I continue doing that until I get to the crook of his neck. Scooting down more to get better access I'm not straddling his morning wood and I have to remind myself that the plan is to only wake him up.

"Jah please wake up I'm so hungry." I say biting down on his neck

Without warning he grabs my waist and carefully flip us over to where he's now laying in between my legs and have my arms pinned above my head. Biting my lips and he looks me in my eyes pushing his wood into me some making me release a small moan.

Leaning down he put his lips on the shell of my ear like I did him a few minutes ago while softly grinding against me earning another moan from me. I turn my head over some for him to get better access as he starts to trail kisses down my neck before stopping when he heard me gasp.

Sucking and biting that spot I damn near lose my mind. I've never felt this amount of pleasure from being kissed on the neck. Hell I've never felt this amount in general my last few fucks were trash they couldn't even get me off and here he was about to have me come undone from kissing my neck.