Chapter 25

June 3,2017

                                   Rose Marie

For my day to plan things I had us go to an indoor bounce house because it's something that she always wanted to do. I also wanted to do it as well so it was perfect. The perfect place to let your inner kid out with out being judged. The funny thing is that there was a party there so we ended up going in acting like we was apart of the family and when it was time to sing happy birthday we dipped.

We went to this all you can eat ice cream parlor and made our own kind of thing ice creams. Inside there was a class to teach you the basics and then we got to pick our own flavors and all of that. Due to Amber being pregnant she came up with all of these weird ass flavors and the shit was horrible.

Being that it was a class we had the options to share what we made since it was a large amount that we made it we could keep it for ourselves. Since I went with a basic two flavor mix I shared it and got some positive feedback.

Amber shared hers as well and when I tell you I puked all over the place I mean it was everywhere. The shit tasted like a bunch of frozen mixed seasonings. People in the class like it though and that's how you know people are trifling.

Today we decided to chill in the room until it was time for this little festival thing. The whole city comes out and enjoy it. Sort of like Mardi Gras but just smaller. They go all out though with the whole outfits and shit so we went and shopped for somethings to wear there.

I was all excited about it when I heard and my outfit is going to be bomb. Tomorrow we're going to go swimming before we leave. We both agreed to pop up on the guys since according to their snaps and shit they're still going to KOD. Also it's going to be Jah's birthday we are going to fly up there. He don't know but I have a surprise for him.

"Amber are you going to do my makeup?" I asked her as she came out of the bathroom with her funky ass

"Yea I can do it for you but you gotta braid me up real quick. I want two nice braids going back with my edges laid to the gods." She said

"That's fine but spray hoe before I don't have a face for you to do. Standing over there like you ain't just demolished the paint on the walls and peel the damn tile from the grounds." I said making her throw a jolly rancher at me

"It don't even stank with your dramatic ass. Get the stuff because the festival starts in about an hour" she said

"Don't stank my ass, nah don't be trying to set me up I can already smell the funk from here I'm not going in there to get the stuff out so walk ya ass right back in there and get the brush and edge control. I already have my comb in here." I told her causing her to roll her eyes and mumble shit under her breath.

"Yea bitch that's right mumble the shit but you still going to get it" I said before a brush came flying out the bathroom

"Keep talking and more shit coming out," she said

"Keep throwing shit and I'm throwing you out the window next. It would be a shame that I had to kill my best friend since she couldn't keep her hands to herself" I said

"I didn't hit you with my hands though so try again" She said coming out the bathroom with the edge control

"Okay but in a sense you did. What did you use to pick up that brush and throw at me? I'll take hands for $200" I said answering my own question

"I need more friends" She said sitting down on the chair

"Me too cause the ones I hang around ain't that damn bright." I said walking over to her.