chapter 12

March 28,2017

Rose Marie

After yesterday's chaos Don sent Ari home for jumping me. When I came back both her and Kennedy were gone but that was good because I can't stand them hoes. With them being gone I know I can enjoy the rest of my vacation.

Today Don decided we would go to the malls out her to check them out and also get some things to take back for people. I don't plan on getting anyone anything besides Amber since she's my best friend and my godchild but I'll get gender neutral shit cause we still don't know the gender.

It's about one in the afternoon and the sun is out trying to kill a bitch. I know it gets hot outside but damn I ain't never been in no heat like this. Putting on some shorts and a muscle shirt I throw on my concords and let my hair run free.

Tonight we're going to the club and I can't wait. I'm about to go all out and loose. I don't even remember the last time I went out either but I can't wait until we do. I'm doing shots and bottles straight to the head since this is our last night here.

Our flight leaves at noon so I'll have time to deal with my hangover if I have one. I brought a dress and these new heels that I was planning to wear one day but never got the chance to. It's just been sitting there for sometime but it's still considered new since I've never worn it.

Grabbing my phone I walk out to the guys who's been complaining about me taking forever but too bad. They're always lagging around so today I decided to lag around. Don rented a car since it's just the five of us now so we can all fit inside.

"It's about time you brought ya ass out of there. It took you that long and you still ugly my Nigga." Rob said once he saw me come out the room

"Shut it shitty shoes" I say referring to the day I met him and he stepped in shit

"Why you gotta bring up old shit? We're supposed to be leaving the past in the past right?" He say joking

"Yea just like you should have left that damn shirt in the past. It look like you outgrown that shirt ten years ago. It's time to either throw it out or hand it over to me cause it's looking like a crop top on you sis." I say making the guys laugh

"Jah get ya girl before she be in the trunk of the car." He say mushing

"Ole sensitive ass. Ima start calling you robesha." I saw nodding my head

"I'll actually kill you. Don't be playing with that gay shit up over here. I'm a hundred percent man." He say flexing

"I mean of course you are." I say sarcastically

"You better get her Jah." Was all he said as we left out the door.

I ran to the car as soon as we got outside so that I could get in the front seat because I didn't want to be squished in the middle of two grown ass men. Jah and black just laughed while rob looked like he wanted to strangle me.

It's finna be a fun day fucking with him. I'm going to make it my mission to annoy him just because he annoyed me when we first met. I'll be doing it out of fun and games though so it's different.

We got to the mall in about thirty minutes since Don didn't want to use his gps and try to figure it out on his own. Like who goes to whole other country and try to figure shit out when you have Siri. This ain't back in the days technology has evolved.

We decided to split up and go in different directions. Jah and Don went together, Black and Rob went together and I went on my own since they said girls take too long and be mad Annoying.