After the break-up

Sakura's POV

Its been 2 days since Chaeyeon and I broke-up. I dont know if it because our schedule does not overlap, or because she is avoiding me, since I didnt see her attending class for the past 2 days. I really want to know how is she doing, I know she is not fine and yeah me as well, I am not that fine either, when you have to broke up with the one you really love.

"Oh...Chaeyeon unnie what happened?" Wonyoung asked when Chaeyeon entered the class.

I turned to see what have happened to her, and gosh her arm is in a cast. I look at her worriedly with a sad eyes from my table, I really want to go and ask her and even want to comfort her but I tried to avoid eyes contact when she look at me.

"She got into an accident while crossing the street." Yena

"Omg why?? Since when unnie?" Wonyoung teary eyes

"Two days ago." Yena

Wait 2 days ago? It was our break up day and she was completely fine when we were on a date so its mean that the accident happened after I asked for the break up. At the thought of this, I turned back to look at her once again and I can see that the bright Chaeyeon is gone only the dark one is here. Everything is because of me, I am the culprit of everything that happened to her. Sorry Chaeyeon, my eyes become teary and I tried to hide it by putting my head on the table until I got a text from Yena saying to meet her on the rooftop. As i turned to her after reading the text, our eyes met and she walks out from the seat and I follow her.

*Rooftop*

"So.....what happened between you two?" Yena is so serious, I have never seen this side of her before like not even once.

I take a quiet moment to reply her, "We broke up."

"Why?" Yena is in a serious tone

"Just...." I try to avoid the eyes contact

"You know how sad and devastated Chaeyeon was that night?" Yena calmly tell me

Yeah, the day we broke up I called Yena to go and meet Chaeyeon because I am scared something bad might happen but I didnt tell Yena exactly what was happening between us, guess Chaeyeon neither.

"After I received your call that night, I immediately rush to find Chaeyeon but the moment I found her, she already in the middle of the street getting hit by a motorbike. She didnt cry hard but her tears keep falling and it was like her soul left her body that night." Yena shedding tears and this is the first time too

I turned and look at her and she continues.

"I tried to asked her what happened but she didnt response, she didnt eat for the past two days, Chaeyeon stayed on her bed for the past two days you know." Yena trying to hold back her tears

"What have you done to her exactly?" Yena

"Yena..... I know its hurt her and its hurt me as well but if both of us still continue the relationship it will only caused more pain than this."

"You know that Chaeyeon would do anything just for you and we all know it, whatever it is as long as its for you Sakura, she would do it. But why cant you just stop being a stubborn kid and at least appreciate her action? AT LEAST SHOW THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY GRATEFUL???" Yena higher her tone

"YEAHHHH..... I KNOW SHE IS GOOD SHE DOES EVERYTHING JUST FOR ME SHE IS PERFECT SHE NEVER MAKE ME CRY OR SAD ...... YEAH SHE IS TOO PERFECT FOR A PERSON LIKE ME, THATS WHY I BROKE UP WITH HER BECAUSE SHE DESERVED SOMEONE BETTER." I higher my tone as well and cant even caught up my breathe after that.

"What kind of lame excuse is this, u r just being childish Sakura." Yena acted as if she is so done with me

"MIYAWAKI SAKURA......I am so disappointed with you." Yena said and walked away.

———————————————————————————
After I finished my conversation with Yena, I went down and on my way to class Chaeyeon walks pass by me. While I am trying to walk pass her.

"Yah.." Chaeyeon said and I stop walking.

"What kind of action is this? Didnt you said we still can talk?" Chaeyeon added while facing me

"U-uhhh.... yeah...." I replied

"You dont look good, are you okay?" Despite of her injury, she still cared about me and this make me hate myself even more.

"Yeah I am good...*I paused*......and you?" I said

"What about me?" Chaeyeon response

I pointed at her cast, "is it because of me?" I asked

Chaeyeon looks at her hand, " ahhhh.... nahhh... I was just being clumsy." Chaeyeon replied and I know that it was because me but she just doesnt want me to feel bad about it.

I was about to continue my way but Chaeyeon stopped me.

"Can talk later?" Chaeyeon asked

".....O-okay...."and the bell start ringing and both of us walk to class full of awkwardness.

Chaeyeon seems fine after all, I think she starts to get over me abit now and its a good thing because I thought that things would getting worst when I saw her in cast.

To be continued....