Chapter 21

Thalia's POV
None of us were prepared for this. All of us stood at the bottom of half blood hill and waited for the monsters to start attacking. 6 figures in dark robes came into view right behind a hoard of monsters. One of them pulled down their hood revealing a bald man with scars going down his eyes. The one holding the Golden Fleece handed it to him. "Now look what we have here. The Golden Fleece. Good job" the man said. The other one nodded and stood behind him. The scared man turned his attention to us and flashed a wicked grin. "Why hello Demigods. My name is End and I'm Chaos's forgotten sibling. Also, I brought some friends I'd like you to see" he said pointing to the other hooded people. They pulled down their hoods revealing themselves. It was Luke, Zoe, Beckendorf, Bianca...and Percy. "No..." I whispered as I saw them. They all looked the same except for their eyes which were pure black. They looked so lifeless.

I couldn't believe it. I could only imagine the pain they've been put through, the mere thought was nauseating. End made a signal which caused all of the monsters to run down the hill at us. All of us campers stood our ground and pushed back against the attackers as best we could. "Everyone fall back!" Jason shouted. We ran away from the hill to try and get into the center of the camp. "Thalia watch out!" Someone shouted. I turned around and saw Percy lunging towards me. I quickly rolled out of the way and just barely missed his sword. Percy turned towards me and raised his sword. "Percy, it's me, Thalia. I don't know if you can hear me or not but I don't want to fight you," I said preparing to dodge his attack. "T-Thalia..." Percy whispered. "Yes! It's me!" Percy backed up and clutched his head falling down on his knees. I saw his eyes flash to his normal green eyes before going back to his black eyes. Possessed Percy ran at me and I knew this was going to be bad.

I raised my shield just as Percy's sword made contact with it. The force of the blow was brutal which caused me to fall down. I looked up as Percy went to stab me when someone slammed into him. It was Cassie. "Go help the others, I'll handle this," she said helping me up. I nodded and ran to find Jason. It was hard to find anyone in this chaos. Monsters were everywhere. I saw a hellhound ready to charge at a younger camper so I threw my spear at it causing it to turn into dust. "You ok?" I asked the camper. He nodded his head "what's your name," I asked him. "Hunter..." he said. "Well Hunter I need you to run and go somewhere safe you think you can do that," Hunter nodded and ran away from the battle. I stood back up and continued my search for Jason.

"Jason!" I shouted hoping for him to hear me.
"Thalia look out!" Someone shouted. I turned and saw another hellhound lunging towards me. I rolled out of the way and threw my spear instantly killing it. Suddenly a sharp pain came from my leg causing me to fall down. An arrow was protruding out of the back of my leg. "Fuck" I hissed. I turned around and saw it was Zoe who shot me. I pulled the arrow out of my leg and stood back up with an obvious limp. "Alright Zoe, bring it on," I said to her. Zoe dropped her bow and pulled out a knife before running at me. Zoe went to stab my stomach but I managed to block it and kick her away.
"I'm gonna kill you daughter of Zeus" she spat. "Bring it on Titan" I replied coldly. Zoe ran again but this time I rolled out of the way and sliced the back of her knee. I ran at Zoe but she quickly turned around and stabbed me in the side. Zoe smiled sadistically before teleporting away leaving me to fall on the ground.