Chapter 15

Maria's POV

"Ow! this hurts!" I hissed. Atalanta was cleaning the bite wound on my arm. "well maybe if you didn't run off none of this would've happened" she explained. "well I had no choice, it seemed like I was the only one who cared" Atalanta sighed "I know it seemed like we didn't care, but trust me we do care," she explained. "I'm sorry, I just miss my brother," I said bursting into tears. Atalanta reached over and pulled me into a hug. "hey...it'll be alright" she said trying to soothe me. "I just want my brother back," I said sniffling. "don't worry Maria, we'll find him," I nodded. "can I go outside, "I asked her. "yeah of course, just come back if it starts hurting again". I got up out of my chair and made my way outside. Artemis noticed me coming out of the tent and walked over to me. "hey I was about to head to Olympus, do you want to come and spend time with your dad?" Artemis asked me. I hugged Artemis tightly "thank you, M'lady,"  Artemis gave a light laugh. "anytime Maria," she said. Artemis then placed her hand on my shoulder and flashed us to Olympus. 

We arrived in the throne room and saw nobody was in the room. Artemis shot an arrow in the air, calling the remaining Olympians. Artemis sat down on her throne and not long after all the remaining Olympians flashed in. "Artemis, why have you called this meeting?" lord Zeus asked her. I looked up at my Father and saw him smiling at me. " I've called this meeting to tell all you the...Thalia and Percy have gone missing" Artemis explained to the council. "What!? My son is missing?" Father said asked her. "yes, uncle"  "how long have thy both been missing?" Zeus asked her "they've been missing for about 3 days Father" "and why are you just now telling us?" Father asked her. "we wanted to see if we could find them but have come up with nothing,"  Artemis said looking down. "I see, everyone will search for any clue leading to the location of Percy and Thalia, ok?" Zeus asked The council. Everyone nodded there head. " ok then, meeting adjourned!" Zeus said flashing out. My father got off his throne and walked over to me.

 "How's my favorite Daughter," he said giving me a hug. "dad, I'm your only daughter," I said hugging him back "doesn't make it any less true," he said causing me to roll my eyes. we released the hug and he noticed that the arm was bandaged. "what happened?"Father asked me. "I went to look for Percy and got attacked by some hellhounds" I explain to him. "You went out alone!?" Father yelled in concern. "no I was with Alice" my father sighed in relief. "I'm just glad you're safe," he said giving me a smile. " I'm still not able to control water," I said disappointedly. "well I guess we'll have to work on it" "hey Dad?" "yes, sweetie?" he asked me "do you think I'll be able to stay the night with you?" I asked hoping he would say yes. "of course Maria, you can stay with me whenever you want" "thanks Dad" "so are you staying for a while or getting ready to head back out?" Father asked me. "oh, I'm staying for a little while," I really wanted to spend some time with my dad "ok good, do you want to come to my palace?" Father asked me "yes, I've wanted to spend time with you for so long," I said happily. Father placed his hand on my shoulder and flashed out to his palace.