Chapter 30

Percy's POV
I noticed Thalia wasn't beside me when I woke up. I just figured she didn't want to wake me.
I got up and realized I didn't have any other clothes. Hestia must have heard me because a bag of clothes suddenly appeared in front of me. "Thanks, mom," I said and changed into jeans and a hoodie and walked out the tent.
I saw Thalia and Annabeth taking in the distance and I froze. Was I ready to forgive Annabeth? I didn't really know. I decided I'd walk up to Nico who was talking to Will. "Hey Nico," I said awkwardly "hey Percy,"
"What are you two talking about?" I asked "I was just asking Will on when we're going to head to Camp Jupiter," "I think we'll leave in a day or two," "hopefully, I don't like being out here" "Yeah me too," I said walking off. I sat down next to a tree and sighed. It was definitely awkward. I'm glad the Hunters still considered me family but I don't know about the other campers. "Hey kelp head," someone said pulling me from my thoughts. I saw it was Thalia. "Hey Thalia," "what are you doing?" She asked sitting down next to me. "I'm just thinking," "since when could you do that?" She joked "oh very funny," I said chuckling. "I love you, Percy," she said putting her head on my shoulder. "I love you too Thalia," I replied wrapping my arm around her. I looked up and saw Annabeth looking at me.

When she noticed I caught her she looked down. I knew I loved Thalia but did I still love Annabeth? I hope not. This is making my head hurt just by thinking about it. "Do you think Annabeth still loves me?" I mentally slapped my self for just asking that "she does Percy, you should've seen her when I told her we're together," this just made this more complicated. "Thalia, can I talk to you away from the others?" I asked "of course" we stood up and walked deep into the forest. "Ok Thalia, I swear on the Styx that I love you but I have something to say that may upset you," Thalia had a worried look on her face. I took a deep breath before continuing
"I still think I might have feelings for Annabeth," I admitted. Thalia just sighed "do you want to be with Annabeth?" She asked sadly "No! I want to be with you Thalia, I love you," Thalia just smiled lightly and gave me a quick kiss before putting her head on my chest. 

"I'm glad you told me, Percy. I know you've always had feelings for Annabeth, that's why I joined the hunt because I thought I'd never had a chance with you. now that I finally have you I'm happy but I need some time to think," I only nodded and watched as Thalia walked back towards the others "She doesn't love you, no one does" the voice whispered. I punched the closest tree and watched as blood flowed from my knuckles. "You're just a pawn for the gods. "They don't care about you. No one does. Face it. You're weak," I clutched my head and feel down on my knees. I had to keep my emotions in check. I have to fight to stay in control. I'm a total fucking mess. I know that Thalia and I are becoming more distant. I just hope she won't leave me. I don't think I could handle it. I've already started formulating a plan on how I'd rid my self of the pain if she did leave me. My mind is slowly breaking and I can feel myself going insane.  My throat felt like it was constricting. My lungs started burning as I tried to breathe. I could only manage short weak breaths as I felt like I was suffocating, tears started pooling in my eyes. I heard muffled voices coming closer to me. I then felt hands grab my face and forced me to look up. It was from Maria and Alice. Maria told Alice something and she ran off. I hid my face in my arms. A pair of arms wrapped around me and held me tightly. I started sobbing quietly into my arms, I couldn't handle this anymore. I'd do anything to get rid of the pain. The voices started becoming more clearer. "Percy it's Artemis, I need you to take deep breaths," she instructed. I nodded and took several deep breaths. "You ok?" She asked me. I sighed and nodded.

I looked up and saw Thalia looking at me guiltily. I stood up and said nothing to anyone as I walked back to camp. Everyone looked at me in shock but I just ignored them and went into Thalia's tent. I grabbed my assassin robes and put them on as well as my hidden blades. Thalia walked in and she looked like she was about to say something but I just ignored her and was about to leave when she grabbed my arm. "Are you ok?" "I'm fine," i said trying to pull my arm away. "Talk to me Percy," "I thought you need some time to think," "I still do Percy, but you just had a panic attack and I want to know why," "nothing that concerns you," I said sadly and walked out of the tent.